Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Getting Closer

Started by Breeze 57, June 30, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breeze 57

Had another electrolysis session today and see the light at the end of the tunnel.  It's been a month since my last treatment and she did my entire face (cheeks, chin, neck, and upper/lower lip) in under 2 hours.  Pretty happy with that.  I may have a total of 35-50 hours in at this point (not really sure, but definitely 50 at most since I started 6 months ago).  I asked her about this as I see on here some people are up around 200-250 hrs.  I can't even imagine this.  She said she is pretty aggressive with her approach to electrolysis.  She said even the hairiest trans girls she works on (what she calls the lumberjack package) she can usually get most everything done in 100 hrs.  Anyway I think the world of her and highly recommend her.  In fact she has been asked to speak at the National Electrolysis Convention.

Anyway, this is the 4th complete clearing of my face and fortunately have minimal swelling this time.  I don't think anyone would even know I had this done today if they saw me.  What a relief to have most of the hair gone.
  •  

Eryn T

Sounds like you found a wonderful person who's doing your Electrolysis, that's awesome!

What area is that around, or can you provide their name? (I dont remember if that's against the ToS)

Early on in my transition, I was thinking I could avoid electrolysis...well, not with MY chest >.<  And I've heard some pretty awful stories of not the best equipment or just semi-shady characters, etc.
Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

Breeze 57

I don't know if I can provide her name or business name either.  I don't want to break any rules and I have to admit, I didn't read the site rules.  I know I should, but I like to get right to the posts which interest me.  Anyone know offhand if this is okay or not?

Anyway, she's also a transwoman so she completely understands what I am going through.  Going to a hair removal session is also like going to therapy in a way for me.  I can ask her questions and ask about her personal experiences and get a lot of insight.  Don't get me wrong, the electrolysis hurts, but I look forward to my session every time as I get to talk with her plus I get rid of this facial hair which I absolutely hate.

I just can't say enough positive things about her.  Her knowledge of electrolysis is second to none (in my opinion) and she has had clients from all over the United States and even from other countrys.  She also started a clinic in Chicago which caters to transwomen and specializes in large volume hair removal with sedation and pain control.  She's located in Champaign, IL, but sadly, she has had some pretty bad health concerns and I worry about her.

As far as chest hair goes, I did do one clearing of it pre-HRT, but she told me most of it will disappear (become vellus hair) once I'm on HRT for awhile.  And sure enough, it is lessing quite a bit now.
  •