Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

FFS in mexico soon

Started by Zay5113, March 27, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zay5113

Hi so i am getting my ffs done in guadalajara jalisco i was cuoted a really good price im getting my forehead,hairline lowering , rihnoplasty,liplift,jaw countoring,chin implant for 5000$ dlls leaving to mexico in 2 weeks
  •  

Allison S

Congrats! Wow that's an amazing price I'm shocked. I wanna do all the same instead of chin implant I'd want them to take some off

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Kendra

Hello Zay5113, welcome to Susan's!

This was your first post, so I'll include information to help with site navigation and guidelines. 

Things that you should read

We also have an Introductions Forum area - it would be great if you can introduce yourself.

Great to see you here, and best wishes for your FFS. 

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Sophia Sage

Bring your own pain meds!  They will not prescribe opioids there.
What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it.
  •  

Zay5113

im very exited about it i will give a update when y have my consultacion with the dr
  •  

Zay5113

I have heard that in mexico the pain meds arent that great
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Wow that is a good figure, thats much less than i paid ....btw ....when i had my dental there as well my dentist prescribed me superdrol sublingual ......good killer anyway i didnt have any major pain from the ffs.....dont worry about it

Edit : just looked at my invoice....i had a few more procedures  thsn what you are having
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Zay5113

Well im here and tomorrow im going in for consultacion😀
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Im still here hoping to have a face lift with them soon.....
Good luck
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Allison S

Good luck!!!
Markie you've come such a long way!

•  

Doreen

Quote from: Zay5113 on March 27, 2018, 08:23:34 PM
Hi so i am getting my ffs done in guadalajara jalisco i was cuoted a really good price im getting my forehead,hairline lowering , rihnoplasty,liplift,jaw countoring,chin implant for 5000$ dlls leaving to mexico in 2 weeks

I had my ffs there Valentines day (2/14/2017).  The pain was tolerable, mostly I slept in bits & snatches as I was mostly just uncomfortable & generally miserable.. then again I was having issues other than just ffs pain.  I'd be.. leery of bringing pain meds into mexico.  Or out of it.

I'm very happy with the results from Dr. Cardenas, he did great work.  I know he (as most any ffs surgeon) has had a few rotten tomatoes that didn't like him, but you'll get that anywhere.  You're talking to one very satisfied girl.  And no, I'm no 'plant' lol.  I think that's the suspicion of most people when someone responds positively.  (Just look for my previous posts). 

Give yourself at LEAST 6 months to a year for the final results to be evident.  I wish you luck! Feel free to ask questions if you want.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Allison S on April 11, 2018, 04:07:40 PM
Good luck!!!
Markie you've come such a long way!

Thanks Allison 😗 I got a phone call today ....I go in for my face lift consult
This afternoon ...it will be great if I can do not as it will show the the new bone work correctly....I might see what Dr  thinks about cheek implants as well
Don't  worry Zayo they will look after you well
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Btw if you want a good clean modern hotel about 1 minite from the clinic
this place looks. good
hoteleshi.com/descubre-hi.php#galeria
about 27$ usd and they have sound proofed windows etc free wifi,

For minor surgery i would stay there but where i am the guest house cat has adopted me....and i would miss her
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

iamthatiam8

Hello how did everything go?
I have traveled through madness to find me.
                                               -Danny Alexander
No matter what darkness has covered over my light i am a descendent of an ape, what can possibly stop me.
                                                                           -ME
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •