Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Is there some Transgender Advocate that can help with finding a job?

Started by Queenie, July 22, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queenie

Find a job is pretty difficult. I live and Cali where there's many job opportunities and it's STILL difficult. I'm a bit stuck.

Thanks
  •  

Donna

Can't help much but to say try some of the big multinational chains. They tend to have more accepting policies. You could also try some small business owners that are open minded.
My self I employ two trans woman and the mom of a trans son, a senior and a person with disabilities and business has never been better. 
Reach out into unexpected areas. You never know what might happen
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •