Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

5 months later (slightly nsfw)

Started by Sawney1000000, June 02, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawney1000000

Hopefully its not against the rules to update on how T is effecting me, but maybe it will give some boys some insight on when certain changes happen and when!

So I'm 20 years old, started T about 5 months ago and this is what has happened to me so far:

Surprisingly to me, the bottom growth was the first noticeable change. About 2 weeks in, my clit became incredibly sensitive and started to poke out just a bit. It made wearing pants slightly uncomfortable but I just bought some looser pants and was fine. I grew used to the feeling after about 3 weeks or so and now I hardly notice my clit rubbing against underwear and such. I think Ive grown somewhat faster than most boys, as my clit is now (june 2nd 2018) the thickness of my index finger and nearly and inch in length. I think this may be because I had kind of a large clit even before I started T.

My first sign of voice change was about 1 month in. My throat had started to hurt, but that was about it.
About halfway into the 2nd month is when my voice actually started to lower. This has been a slow process, but its noticeable!! My voice is low enough now to where if I strain a little, my voice passes for a young cis males. Hopefully soon I will be able to pass just speaking normally and comfortably. Right now my voice cracks like every other sentence and I laugh differently, and dont even get me started on singing lol. My voice cracks REAL BAD when I try to sing but Im sure it'll even out one day.

Its hard to pinpoint exactly where it started but I noticed more body hair only recently, about 4 months in, when I noticed some new hair on my belly. At 5 months my legs are much more hairy and now instead of hair just being around my ankles it goes all the way up to my tuckus. My arms, belly and area around the nipples has also gotten a fair share of hair.

Facial hair tho has been strange. As of now I dont really have much to show, however it seems my "peach fuzz" has grown out a lot, and now i have long white hairs growing from my chin similar to that fuzz. Im not quite sure what to do about it, its much to light to be noticed but Im not sure if I should shave it off or just see where it goes. I was once told peach fuzz is supposed to fall off first so Im not sure whats happening

Pretty much since I started my appetite has been CRAZY. I eat so dang much. I pretty much always want food. This isnt a huge problem aside from the fact that food costs money lol. Its hard to say if its affected my weight, I have gained about 3-5 pounds since I started T but I am only 103 pounds so I was really underweight.

Finally I wanna talk about my mood. I was a little worried that T would turn me into some kinda weird all new person, some kinda shell of my former self, but honestly I just feel....GREAT!!! I feel more like the real me than ever!! I feel more confident, I have all the same interests, Ive felt no change in my temper. I'm still just me. All my worries about taking T turned out not to be true, at least for me. I cant think of a single negative thing that has happened to me on T. My singing voice is super terrible now but honestly I love it!! So so happy I did this.

Of course this isnt how it will be for every boy, it doesnt go so smoothly for everyone, I just wanted to share my experience so far as kind of a way of telling my super nervous past self that it turned out a-okay and this was the right thing to do.
I'm made of music and beautiful colors!!

I DONT HAVE AN INSIDE VOICE!!!!

•  

Teddy79

Sounds great, thank you for sharing!
Best of luck to you.
  •