News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Jessica on December 29, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
Anyone else over-indulge with the cookies, cakes and pies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this is just a temporary water rentention issue.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 29, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

Maybe this is just a temporary water rentention issue.   :)

Chrissy

Hi Chrissy,                            29 December 2018

Sugar might be helping the water; I think they mix well.

Wishing you and all here a Blessed and Healthy New Year and Every Day Beyond!!

Best Always, Love
Christine 
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

KathyLauren

I thought I was being good :angel:, but I went back for seconds of the English Christmas pudding.  >:-)  It felt like a brick in my stomach afterwards, but it was so-o-o good!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

davina61

Yes that's me!!! Only a bit of Christmas food left now , freezer full so wont need to cook for next 2 weeks!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Jessica

Danielle will be so happy when she returns, that we have all been fed well..... maybe too well!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

JulieAllana

1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Michelle_P

Ooooh yeah.

It's harder to lose, and seems to take much longer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Hello to you all....   I have definitely missed you and eveyone that I converse with on the forums.  I made it to my destination to be with my family and old friends that I have not seen for over 2 years now...  ... 
I will try to be on here as much as possible but there is so much going on with reunion gatherings, meals and visiting I may be a little slower responding that I usually have been.   

Thank you for keeping my thread alive and well with all of your supporting comments...
... and per the latest subject of your comments about overindulging on cookies.... well, it is not just the cookies but ALL of the festive holiday family and friends meals it is definitely a season that we may overindulge.... but because it is the holiday season with those that we love, we can always go on a diet later.

Again, thank you for keeping my thread alive.

Hugs and well wishes to all of my readers and followers.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Welcome back on the forums and with your family!
I'm so happy to see your smile grace your avatar again!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on December 29, 2018, 05:27:07 PM
Welcome back on the forums and with your family!
I'm so happy to see your smile grace your avatar again!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Thank you your welcome back...  I have only been gone from the forums for 3 days but it seems like forever.

Ever since I arrived back at my parent's home and started my visit with my family I am attempting to catch up with everything....  most are fairly accepting but my dad and some of the other extended family members are quite reserved about me....  I am getting quite a few deadnamings and misgendering and even a few that did not recognize me initially.

It has been a long time, just over 2 years since I have been back home here to see everyone.
I will do my best to keep everyone posted.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

My dear Danielle -

Aww - your new Avatar looks fantastic! Glad to see your smile again.

No worries about taking a break on the forums, we all understand the importance and the stress level of your current travels.

I usually cut family some slack on the dead naming and misgendering, as long as they try. My family gets it right about 50% of the time, my wife's family has not gotten it right once and I don't even see them trying which is a bit disturbing to me...

Being dead named after a long time of being correctly named and gendered is especially hard, on top you pass 100%, so there is just no question.

I hope the remainder of your trip will be OK and I wish you all the strength you need!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 29, 2018, 07:40:16 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Thank you your welcome back...  I have only been gone from the forums for 3 days but it seems like forever.

Ever since I arrived back at my parent's home and started my visit with my family I am attempting to catch up with everything....  most are fairly accepting but my dad and some of the other extended family members are quite reserved about me....  I am getting quite a few deadnamings and misgendering and even a few that did not recognize me initially.

It has been a long time, just over 2 years since I have been back home here to see everyone.
I will do my best to keep everyone posted.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Danielle, your family has not seen you in two years.  That was the last they saw who you were to them.  Some certainly accept you and hopefully will help the others to see the wonderful woman that you are.  Some may be slow to "get it", and some may never will.  But those that do are ones to hold onto, but keep trying on the rest all the same.
My hopes for you is to keep in continuing contact with family and friends that have shown they love you, to whatever degree. Show them you are a smart, caring, loving woman at every chance.
Eventually, with most, deadnaming and misgendering will stop as they get to know you

You have a whole town in Alaska eating out out your hands, a family should be a piece of cake for you.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

•  

stephaniec

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on December 29, 2018, 08:26:45 PM
My dear Danielle -

Aww - your new Avatar looks fantastic! Glad to see your smile again.

No worries about taking a break on the forums, we all understand the importance and the stress level of your current travels.

I usually cut family some slack on the dead naming and misgendering, as long as they try. My family gets it right about 50% of the time, my wife's family has not gotten it right once and I don't even see them trying which is a bit disturbing to me...

Being dead named after a long time of being correctly named and gendered is especially hard, on top you pass 100%, so there is just no question.

I hope the remainder of your trip will be OK and I wish you all the strength you need!

Hugs,

Sarah
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Yes, it has been quite a while since I had my picture on my Avatar... thanks for noticing!
Thank you for your kind response and your words of wisdom about families.   You are correct about me not being dead-named or misgendered even once in the last 2 years in Alaska....  no problems on the air travel and security during my travel here...
...but once I arrived "home" here it was a shocking discovery when I got dead-named and misgendered by family members ...  there is no doubt that it is a big adjustment for all of those that knew the "old" me.... so your are right, I will cut them some slack but I have an idea that there will be a few that will be stubborn about it.

Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on December 29, 2018, 08:56:29 PM
@Alaskan Danielle

Danielle, your family has not seen you in two years.  That was the last they saw who you were to them.  Some certainly accept you and hopefully will help the others to see the wonderful woman that you are.  Some may be slow to "get it", and some may never will.  But those that do are ones to hold onto, but keep trying on the rest all the same.
My hopes for you is to keep in continuing contact with family and friends that have shown they love you, to whatever degree. Show them you are a smart, caring, loving woman at every chance.
Eventually, with most, deadnaming and misgendering will stop as they get to know you

You have a whole town in Alaska eating out out your hands, a family should be a piece of cake for you.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and wisdom regarding being around family members, it's been 2 years since any of them have seen me so it is no wonder that they are having troubles catching up with my name and gender, hopefully they will "get it" straight soon but like you said, there will be those that never will get on the right page with my name and gender... old habits die hard.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

To my dear Friends, Followers, and Readers:
Now after almost 2000 reply comments and 100 pages on my "Hunted Prey" thread, I will be closing it out and will soon be starting a new thread with a New Title...   I have enjoyed all the comment exchanges and pictures that we have all contributed to my thread.   

It is not being deleted but will soon be locked and still available for reading....  and then any further comment exchanges can be on my new thread.   I hope that you will find my new thread and continue to read and follow and comment.... and share your thoughts with me... it has definitely been an enjoyable time for me.

Be looking for my new thread "coming soon"

Hugs and well wishes to you all........
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Here is where you can find my New Thread...
...my new chapter that chronicles my life and times in my small town in Alaska.

"A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles"

Please, as I have so much appreciated here on my "old" thread, please continue sharing your comments, thoughts and pictures on my new personal thread. 
My personal thread is my place that I can interact and exchange ideas and conversation with my Readers, Followers, and Friends. 
You are always most welcome.

Hugs, and well wishes.
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Dear Friends and Followers.....  it's a miracle !!!!

I was able to recover my entire 1st Blog Thread from 2018.

all 100 pages, and all almost 2000 reply comments.

There is so much for me to enjoy reading once again, great adventures and pleasant memories.

NOTE: If you are reading my HUNTED PREY blog thread for the first time,
start at my very first posting reply comment #1 that I submitted on April 08, 2018

--> https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,236395.msg2123029.html#msg2123029

HUGS,
Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 

D'Amalie

Super!  Your journal is a time capsule.  How do you feel reading the historicals now?
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly