Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Update on my part time presenting

Started by TranSketch, June 09, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TranSketch

Since I started hormones just over a month ago I at least present as female on one day of the weekend when I'm with my social group (I need the moral support as presenting by myself I can't face it, to cowardly to do it solo) as it stands except for one comment from a group of drunken louts at a bus stop calling me a >-bleeped-< I've not really experienced much in the way of trouble in town, at this point I make effort with the make up to try and hide the stubble and initially I wore a bra stuffed to create the illussion of cleavage I don't have but have since given up on that, it's obvious I still wear a bra because of the straps but as it stands I just have moob fat to not really fill the cups but I guess I don't really care about having a fake chest right now, just wish the girls would show some sort of development it's driving me insane not knowing it it's just fat from my bad diet or hormone development and taking it's sweet time to actually fill even a training bra, the hormones seemed to have slowed down the rate my facial hair grows so that's something and my voice is still obviously male when I speak but again no one in public has really said anything yet either, I suppose there to preoccupied with there own lives to care about a TG person walking about as it isn't because I'm blending by any means XD opening my mouth would shatter any semblance of illusion right away.
Life is fleeting, so may as well kick back and pull up a chair.
  •  

Doreen

Quote from: TranSketch on June 09, 2018, 01:54:51 PM
Since I started hormones just over a month ago I at least present as female on one day of the weekend when I'm with my social group (I need the moral support as presenting by myself I can't face it, to cowardly to do it solo) as it stands except for one comment from a group of drunken louts at a bus stop calling me a >-bleeped-< I've not really experienced much in the way of trouble in town, at this point I make effort with the make up to try and hide the stubble and initially I wore a bra stuffed to create the illussion of cleavage I don't have but have since given up on that, it's obvious I still wear a bra because of the straps but as it stands I just have moob fat to not really fill the cups but I guess I don't really care about having a fake chest right now, just wish the girls would show some sort of development it's driving me insane not knowing it it's just fat from my bad diet or hormone development and taking it's sweet time to actually fill even a training bra, the hormones seemed to have slowed down the rate my facial hair grows so that's something and my voice is still obviously male when I speak but again no one in public has really said anything yet either, I suppose there to preoccupied with there own lives to care about a TG person walking about as it isn't because I'm blending by any means XD opening my mouth would shatter any semblance of illusion right away.

If I might offer a suggestion... lose some weight if your concerned about moobs.. Better that they redevelop in my opinion than try to fill out already moobly pattern :)  Plus if you do regain it at least it'll be more in female proportions!

On that note, whats your testosterone level at? That can also influence girly development.  I encourage you to be yourself... for a while you'll need a tougher skin as you'll face the inevitable jerks for challenging the status quo.  It gets better!  Just hang in there, look at yourself & at least YOU say positive things.  I'm still working on that myself, and its been eons.  If you can master that, that's 90% of the battle right there.  *HUGS*.   :)
  •  

Shy

They say the in-between stages are the most difficult. It certainly has been for me.
I'm pre HRT but slowly morphed into living full time over the past 18months.  I try to present like every other woman in my age group and for the most part it has worked. Blending in as much as possible whilst giving enough clues to get gendered correctly. If I try too hard I loose confidence.
It just takes time, I don't think you're cowardly, it's a big step. Lots of kids are scared of water the first time they go to a pool but given some time and practice they end up swimming like fishes :D.
Take as much time as you need, be kind to yourself. I find that when I'm ready I tend to act regardless. By that time I've usually done all the worrying, all the thinking, cogitating and 'what if's' to the point that it's just easier to walk out the door as my true self. It's then I find my peace, relief and strength to move forward.  ;D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •