Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do they have strip clubs for Trans dancers in Colorado?

Started by qwerty108109, June 10, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwerty108109

I don't have very many skills and I always wanted to try stripping. Some people say that I blend, but my face is more on the masculine side.
  •  

generalchaos34

As far as I know you can try out in regular strip clubs, lots of those don't mind having trans girls around, as there are lots of guys who are into that (and just about anything else, really). Just keep in mind the >-bleeped-<s will come after you then if you are ok with that. Also there are lots and lots of trans girls who work the Cam sites like Chaturbate who get to do the same thing from the comfort and safety of their own home.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: qwerty108109 on June 10, 2018, 10:16:54 PM
I don't have very many skills and I always wanted to try stripping. Some people say that I blend, but my face is more on the masculine side.

@qwerty108109
Dear qwerty108109    First things first !!!   Thanks for your many postings since you became a member of Susan's Place but I have just now noticed it appears to me that your arrival here at Susan's Place over 3 years ago in June 2015 possibly did NOT result with an Official Welcome message ever being given to you.[/u]  (I am quite baffled as to how that happened.)   Please allow me to do that now.

I want to thank you for all of your interesting and informative postings and replies on the Forums.   Since you became a member 3 years ago you have posted 24 times and are obviously finding your way around here and getting yourself involved. 

It is great to see that you had taken the step to become a member of Susan's Place and that you have already shared your many helpful thoughts with us on the various threads..   

Obviously you certainly are aware now that if you have questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your similar circumstances.

Please allow me now to Officially  WELCOME you to Susan's Place.  You most likely already have found that this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.
It is nice you can and already have shared many times with others and have involved yourself with some quality give and take with other members.
When and if you ever get frustrated or if you have more successes you can share here on the Forums and therefore receive support from others and continue to offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you have already found that you will make some new friends here. 

Please continue posting as you have been doing and continue to be involved at your own pace. 

Undoubtedly since you  have been around here for about a month now you may have already seen the Susan's Place LINKS that I have posted at the end of this message.... these Important LINKS will inform you about Susan's Place.  Included there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.

***Oh, one final thing, please stop by the  Introductions Forum  to formally introduce yourself to the other members that may not realize that you have already been around the Forums ...so more members will know of your arrival and thus create more mutual and beneficial sharing opportunities for all.

Again, Wishing you a warm belated Welcome.  Thank you for your involvement in the Forums.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

qwerty108109

Thank you so much for the welcome post!! I really do appreciate it. :)
generalchaos34 I also appreciate your input in this matter. I can just go to any strip club and apply?
  •  

generalchaos34

Quote from: qwerty108109 on June 10, 2018, 10:57:42 PM
Thank you so much for the welcome post!! I really do appreciate it. :)
generalchaos34 I also appreciate your input in this matter. I can just go to any strip club and apply?

Give it shot! The worst they can say is no, just make sure you let them know you're trans.
  •  

qwerty108109

I want to thank you for all the love and support everybody's giving me here. I appreciate it. I'm also going to look into Chaturbate it is kind of hard right now because I don't have Wi-Fi at home but that is going to change. :)
  •