Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Thank you... for the help in the wrestling match

Started by xuexue, June 16, 2018, 01:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xuexue

Oh, I thought you folks would help, and you did. I read and read and read, and the points of view here are all over - so a few were in pretty close alignment with what I've been feeling.

I've wanted to dress as a woman, and a slutty one at that, since I was about fifteen. No dysphoria when I am feeling male, but euphoria when I am feeling female and can represent, so I have been sitting on this rather poky, sharp fence about transitioning.

Then someone's comment about Felix Conrad induced me to spend the princely sum of €12 on four books, and there I found out about the crossdreamer. That is revelatory and I think I get it, though it's not a 100% fit since I still love men, too, and I still love it even more when a suave man takes me out to dinner, then home for the night.

So my provisional answer (damn, changes -happen-) is I am not going to transition, though if the Boob Fairy promised me a pair of 38Cs and no fair changing back I would say "yes, please, bring them on". -X.
  •  

Dani

We all must deal with our own sexuality and gender identity. This is just part of being human.

It sounds like you have a good idea of how you want to live your life, but keep in mind, as we get older, sometimes our needs and wants change. Keep your options open. You never know what the future will be.
  •