Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Breast Augmentation thoughts -

Started by kaitylynn, June 13, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaitylynn

I have developed a solid 38B chest, and from a side view they look great!  At least Tanner 3.5.  I am happy with the results of what HRT alone has been able to accomplish, but they do not look proportional to my chest when viewed straight on.  I was talking to my partner and she thinks they are great just the way they are.  She supports my choice to get breast augmentation if I want it, just fine with what she sees now.

I finally have decided to have it done, nothing big.  I just want the proportions corrected.  I have a couple of trusted friends that think a few hundred cc's for shaping ought to do it.  My friend Kara is sending me her surgeons contact info, so I should be able to get this done pretty quickly.  We also have the same insurance and they cover most of the cost!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ga5jw3frtjz9m1i/zen_center.jpg?dl=0

This was at a mountain retreat last weekend.  I just think they need to be a little more pronounced.

Any feelings on shapes, sizes and techniques for BA?
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

jfong

I just had mine done in Apr. I went with round smooth med profile 490cc and incision under the bust fold. Talk with the surgeon and tell them what you prefer to be the final result. They won't be able to guarantee but can aim to get to as close to the shape that you want.
If you need to ask me questions, feel free to msg me.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

•  

pamelatransuk

Kaitylynn

This is something I would consider if HRT proves insufficient either in terms of size or shape or symmetry.

For now, I am just wishing you every success both for information and for the actual BA.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

kaitylynn

Thanks jfong!  I have been looking at before and after and I guess it really will require a surgeons input.  There are several different shape implants filled with a few different...fillers.  The more I know, the better set to ask the right questions :)

Thank you Pamela!  I have been on HRT for almost 3 years and it feels like things are reaching their maximum natural potential, at least in terms of size, settling at a strong B small C.  If I did not have a 38" chest, it would be fine...it is all about proportioning now.  I actually really love their shape!
Katherine Lynn M.

•  

jfong

Yes and gel nowadays is much better than gel back in the old day that leech out when ruptured. The new modern gel tend to just stay within their shell even if cut in half, so the health risk associated with it are less. I prefer gel since they have this more natural feeling than saline (imagine holding a water baloon) so I went with gel on mine. Theres not just one standard firmness with gel, you can go soft like mine all the way to the gummy like that will retain its shape no matter what (but feel too firm for my liking).
Do your research and make the sound decision based on all the inputs. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel

Hi, I had 555 cohesive silicone Mentor implants inserted below the bust line. The implants are half under the muscle. I am happy with the work and symmetry. I have a separation between the breast (about 3 inches), no cleavage. If I do it again I will go rounder and a bit larger with the intent of having cleavage or closer breasts and a bit bigger.

At the time my implants were as large as could be because I did not have a breast fold. Now that I have abreast fold I could go larger or more accurately wider and a bit larger.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

kaitylynn

Hello Rachel, thank you for this information!  I was looking at some results of Christine's BA work and the way she does it comes out wonderfully!  The surgeon I am consulting with uses a similar procedure and his work is great looking as well.

Waiting to set up the consultation tomorrow.
Katherine Lynn M.

•