Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Surgery Date with Dr. Rumer

Started by SamiT, February 02, 2013, 08:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamiT

SO... After months of research and talking to all the big names in FFS i have secured a surgery date with Dr R.

*Browlift with orbital reshaping
*Forhead advancement with scalp advance
*Blepharoplasty- ( I had to look this one up and dig on YouTube to see what it really was)
*Rhinoplasty
*Lip Shortening
*Trech shave

I am also going to have some hair transplants done and a laser resurface on my cheak and jaw line.

Looking forward to it. Im set for mid June.. Plus it will give me a few months to loose the rest of the weight HRT has helped me gain. Boobs and butt good... BELLY bad!!!
  •  

Tristan

congratulations  girl. im sure it will go well and you will be happy with the results. FFS is life changing. trust me  :)
  •  

DanaDane

I know this post is old, but how did you make out with Dr. R for FFS?

Quote from: SamiT on February 02, 2013, 08:24:33 AM
SO... After months of research and talking to all the big names in FFS i have secured a surgery date with Dr R.

*Browlift with orbital reshaping
*Forhead advancement with scalp advance
*Blepharoplasty- ( I had to look this one up and dig on YouTube to see what it really was)
*Rhinoplasty
*Lip Shortening
*Trech shave

I am also going to have some hair transplants done and a laser resurface on my cheak and jaw line.

Looking forward to it. Im set for mid June.. Plus it will give me a few months to loose the rest of the weight HRT has helped me gain. Boobs and butt good... BELLY bad!!!

•  

SamiT

Quote from: DanaDane on February 10, 2018, 08:34:04 PM
I know this post is old, but how did you make out with Dr. R for FFS?

Dana sorry for the slow reply on this. I dont make it in here as often as I used to.  I had good and bad experiance with Dr R.

The great. The hair has made such a dramatic change to my apperance.

The bad... I would say the aftercare. My nose just fell apart about 9 months after surgery and after corisponding with Dr R via email and phone conversations it was clear she wasnt interested in working to find a solution. I had also developed a sever reaction to her procedure used on the brow shave. Pockets in my forhead that would trap liquid and swell up causing a significant amount of pain. I now have to get shots to keep the mussles in my forhead relaxed or the pockets reform.

Dr R.s practice is growing. I was one of her early patents so Im sure her teqniques have improved. If you choose to or have chosen her make sure you keep track of your own paperwork..
  •  

reborn

:(
I am sorry to hear about your experience with Dr R.
  •  

DanaDane

Thanks for letting me know.  I had GCS six weeks ago with her.  The experience so far has been good.  I've been debating doing FFS with her, (first have to fight my insurance) but still on the fence.  I'm just looking for forehead work.

•