Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What is the best treatment for chest permanent hair removal

Started by TsukiMoon, June 28, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsukiMoon

I've been a year doing lsser all.over my body and since the hair is thinner I can't get rid of it..my most conflicted zone is chest since I  don't want to put silicone implants on the until there's no hair in that zone. I've also considered intensive facial electrolysis
Please help
  •  

Dena

Electrolysis will eventually get rid of any hair. Laser is second best but people have had good results with it. IPL isn't recommended because it only seems to be temporary in it's results. Electrolysis is far more expensive and time consuming but other than a few stray hairs, my face has been clear for over 30 years.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •