Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Haunted House Test

Started by MaryT, July 04, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaryT

The Haunted House Test

You Are Welcoming and Optimistic

"You are free spirited and warm hearted. You expect the best in your life.
You find it easy to make friends. You count on people and want them to count on you in return.

You open your home and heart up to anyone. You're always willing to help someone out in need.
You see the best in people, and all you can hope is that they'll see the best in you too."

That isn't how most people would describe me.  I haven't made any new friends for a long time and I'm out of touch with old friends.  When I looked them up on the web, I found that one had died in England, one was in Johannesburg, one was in Cyprus and one was in New Zealand.  God bless them.

Perhaps the misdiagnosis was because I chose the "haunted house" for the wrong reasons.  I think that I was supposed to choose a scary house.  Instead, I chose the picture that looked like rondavels with a baobab tree in the background.  I have happy memories of spending many nights in such huts.  To help me sleep and have happy dreams, I have a playlist that includes the nighttime calls of lions, hyenas and jackals, etc.  I am familiar with such places that are reputedly haunted, though.  Baobab tree spirits are said to be so angry if you pick their flowers that if you do so, you will be killed by a lion.

•  

MissyMay2.0

This is a snippet from the haunted house I chose:

"You are open to change, and it's likely that your life has gone through many phases already."😀

•  

Lady Sarah

You are open and optimistic

You are free spirited and warm hearted. You expect the best in your life.
You find it easy to make friends. You count on people and want them to count on you in return.

You open your home and heart up to anyone. You're always willing to help someone out in need.
You see the best in people, and all you can hope is that they'll see the best in you too.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •