Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re-use and Recycle!

Started by Megan., April 02, 2019, 12:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

@Devlyn and I are currently visiting Iceland, and today we visited the Phallological Museum, a huge collection of different penises.

The museum has the facility for AMAB people to bequeath their male genitalia for use by the museum.

Several people have indeed signed up to this commitment, the assumption being that these will go to the museum on their death... But it got me wondering if I could be the first to donate before I pass on?!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

mm

Megan, if you are thinking of donating after srs, what is left after the surgery is only the bloody center part, so not much left to see.
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: mm on April 02, 2019, 12:20:13 PM
Megan, if you are thinking of donating after srs, what is left after the surgery is only the bloody center part, so not much left to see.
I know, but they take testicles too!

It was more the concept than the practical reality that made me pause and think. :-)

•  

AllazandraTelsar

I like the thought behind this even if it's not practical. I'm an organ donor myself, and I see this in the same light as bless others with the parts you don't need anymore.  :)
  •  

Rachel

Perhaps there could be a micro-bits section for those like me. Does it have to be the real thing or a plaster mold??
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Rachel on April 03, 2019, 08:00:56 PM
Perhaps there could be a micro-bits section for those like me. Does it have to be the real thing or a plaster mold??
I did see one moulded replica there, but their focus is certainly the original part.

•