Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

MtF vs Cis Orgasms

Started by Danielle Kristina, September 26, 2018, 09:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danielle Kristina

Something I have been wondering is whether or not trans women experience the same orgasms as cis women do, or if they still feel the sensations that men do.  I have always envied the orgasms that women have versus the ones men have, and now that I know I'm a trans woman I have my fingers crossed that I will "feel" like a woman during intimacy.
April 19, 2018: First post here on Susan's Place
April 27, 2018: First session with my gender therapist
July 30, 2018: Received my HRT letter
September 3,2018: Came our for the first time

Becoming me more every day!!!
  •  

Colleen_definitely

It's better than before

Way better

Like unbelievably better

And it lingers

I do believe you will find it most acceptable
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

EdLynn

I asked a similar question a couple years ago. Apparently the feeling is similar as it's the same nerves but as they have been repositioned it's different at the same time and way more sensitive. I have discovered, even though I haven't had GRS yet, since being on HRT for a few years that my orgasms are whole body orgasms that are very similar to what cis women experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

•  

warlockmaker

We will never know if orgasms post op are the same as cis females, we still have no way of measuring feelings. I do know that I have both clitoral and vagina orgasms and that it is very different but much stronger and better than as a male. The clitoral orgasm is from our converted penis and our vaginal is from our prostate. Not all post op have orgasms, the path to orgasm changes from when we were males and we have to learn the way.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •