Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Information about SRS with Dr. Marcio Littleton

Started by GlobalPessimum, November 05, 2016, 07:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlobalPessimum

Hi all. Apologies if this is not the right forum for this question, but I'm looking for information about SRS with Dr. Marcio Littleton. I'm particularly interested to hear from women who have had SRS with him, how they feel about their results, would they recommend him etc.

Thanks!
Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone - John Maynard Keynes.
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. I used the site search and didn't find much of anything on the site about this doctor so he appears to be new to our site. I am moving your post to the section of the site where you should receive more responses as it's possible some of the members have had surgery with this doctor but haven't reported on it. Good luck on your search for information.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

GlobalPessimum

Thanks for the replies. It seems there is not much information about this surgeon, so there's not much to learn.
Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone - John Maynard Keynes.
  •  

Militza

Hello. I'm Militza. I live in Spain.
I'm interested in that doctor but I'm scared. My surgery is for this year.
Any new information? What facebook group is that?
I have seen pictures of a Brazilian girl operated with another doctor and left her mutilated. Dr. Littleton fixed her vagina.

Moderator's edit to eliminate bashing of a doctor that was removed.
  •  

Jacqueline

Militza,

Hi and welcome to the site.

I am sorry you are scared at this point. I think most surgeries are kind of scary. Sadly I have no experience to help you with this. I am not sure of the name of the FB page.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to look through them, please take a moment to:

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Good luck with your search and your surgery.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

Dr_Littleton

If you want to be part of a Facebook group of patients operated by me, pleses e-mail your request to info@marciolittleton.com and my patient coordinator will place you in the group.

Regards,

Dr. Littleton
  •  

Cindy

:police:

I have removed posts that give unverified comments about Dr Littleton.

Dr Littleton has posted in the thread and I suggest that you direct comments directly to the Doctor as they have suggested. The contact information is given above.

Cindy
  •