Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Medroxyprogesterone been on it two years. Is it increasing my testosterone?

Started by servantofpan, July 13, 2018, 01:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

servantofpan

I've been transitioning for two years on the The following regimen:
Estriodol Valerate <Dosage removed> IM injection
<Dosage removed> Medroxyprogesterone
<Dosage removed> Spiralactone

Breast growth has stayed a A cup but hips and Facial Feminization are wonderful. Body hair and facial hair goes up and down constantly. I've had 12 lazer treatments on face and Electrolosis. Still have problems I'm thinking it's hormonal since occasionally I see weeks when it disappears and comes back.

Endocrinologist recently said my 900 E level and pain in my legs was a bad sign so lowered me down to

<Dosage removed> Estrodiol Valerate IM injection
<Dosage removed> Medroxyprogesterone
<Dosage removed> Spiralactone

I've lost weight these last two months on this regimen and my facial and body hair have increased. Breast have decreased. Hips are the same. Face same.

Can someone tell me if Medroxyprogesterone increases testosterone? Also does it cause calf pain?

Thank You  :)

<Dosages removed by moderator>
  •  

Kendra

Hello servantofpan, welcome to Susan's Place.

This was your first post so I'll add site guidelines and information to help with navigation.  Susan's does not allow posting HRT dosages - Terms of Service #8C. 

Things that you should read

When you get a chance it would be great if you introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum.

Thanks,

Kendra
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Cindy

Hi Hon,

Welcome to the site.

I know you are frightened about stuff but please follow the advice of your medics.

A very serious side effect of HRT can be Deep Vein Thrombosis that can manifest as pain in the legs. Please follow your medical teams advice.

Your E level is well high enough to enable feminisation.

•