Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My intro

Started by GingerVicki, July 15, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GingerVicki

I thought that I would introduce myself since i've been using the forum and learning quite a bit.

Some history of mine. I've ran into so many problems trying to transition from horrible therapists to life situations. Because of these horrible therapists I've self dosed for about 9 months. Since then I've had multiple suicide attempts, been homeless, and inpatient at a local mental hospital multiple times. To make things worse I am now on disability and have medicaid and medicare. As a result I currently absolutely hate my life.

The only thing that keeps me going is transitioning and I had great results. I will have no problems physically transitioning and will be passible. I was told by quite a few people that I was going to be good looking. My only real physical concern will be my voice, but that is expected.

I am going to give transitioning one more try before giving up, because I believe the worst is over. I get a respectable disability check so financially money isn't an issue. Next week I am going to setup services with a clinic that will provide therapy and an endo.

I really hope that his works this time, because if not...I don't know if I could take it anymore.
  •  

V M

Hi gingerViktorKay  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

AwayTravis

Welcome to Susan's, gingerViktorKay! You've come to the right place.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@gingerViktorKay
Hello GingerViktorKay  Thank you for posting here in the Introductions Forums.   
You were already given a warm welcome by our member @V M  this morning here on this thread but I would also like to offer my warm welcome to you.

You will find that this a friendly place to discuss your transition concerns with other members that may be in a similar situation as yourself. 
It is great that you already have made quite a few postings already today, so I am certain that you already know what other members are doing that may be of interest to you.

Please feel free to continue being involved in the Forums as much or as little as you feel comfortable doing.  Most likely you have already found that there are like-minded members here on Susan's Place.

On the welcome message that  @V M  posted she included very important LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and the Susan's Place site.   Pay particular attention to the LINKS in "RED" as they will answer most questions that newer members may be asking.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place and thank you for posting your Introduction.

Wishing you well,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •