Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Paedophile Groups Jumping On The LGBT Bandwagon

Started by Johnni Gyrl, July 18, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evienne

Quote from: DustKitten on July 21, 2018, 08:43:17 PM
How are we supposed to deal with all this at once? We lack support from both sides of the political aisle (though liberals tend to tolerate us more often than not); how should we approach such discrimination? I'm not out publicly yet, so when I do go full-time (probably without managing to pass), what should I expect from the people I work with and people out on the street? How should I respond to hostility? I have no idea what to expect, or how to handle it, and it scares me.

If you ended up coming out to your friends and co-workers, you might lose some. Everyone takes that risk, but I always say they weren't good friends then if that is the case. But you could also end up making a good impression on them. You might end up changing people's views on the community. You can be an example that shows, no we aren't like that. Because maybe people know you as a really great person and then finding out you're trans they might be like...I always thought trans people were bad people but my friend is trans and a wonderful person. Might end up putting a good name on yourself and the community to complete strangers too that you may never even know you impacted them.

I personally just think humans are afraid of what they do not understand and try to get rid of it naturally. So in my personal belief, if you want to fix it, you make a good example and you make people more familiar with the true nature of who you are.
(note: this is not to say you should come out right now if you believe you are in danger of doing so)
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

DustKitten

Hey, Evienne :) good to see you, and thanks for the encouragement. I'm already out to everyone I consider a friend (which isn't that many people tbh) but I am trying to put off coming out at work as long as I can.
  •  

Johnni Gyrl

Thanks for everyone's input on this, it's gladdened my heart to know we all feel strongly about it. I'll still be continuing my campaign to dispel this monstrous myth and adding both links provided on this thread about the hoax origins. [And a big thanks to the two contributors who provided them!]

Here they are again, in case anyone missed them:

http://holybulliesandheadlessmonsters.blogspot.com/2018/07/online-attempts-to-connect-lgbt.html#.W1zvZzm2y1s

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/lgbtp-adding-letter/

As stated earlier, the general public don't realize this was/is a smear campaign and the questions are still being asked as to why we're not condemning it LOUDLY. [or much more loudly]

So, I'll be using the hashtag #NoPinLGBT - along with my meme [same as the hashtag with LGBT in rainbow colours] & the 2 links above to keep bursting this extremely nasty bubble. I hope some of you who can will follow suit.

Thankyou.
  •  

LexieDragon

Not trying to incite violence but pedos rank with the worst of criminals and deserve the same treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :police:

Let's make sure we are posting within site rules please

Thank you

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

JanineTheGamer

Sickening. And they call us mentally ill...whoever started this hoax should rot in a nuthouse somewhere.
  •  

Danielle Kristina

The LGBT community needs positive press and there is no way to get positive press by adding P to the acronym.  Pedophiles on the other hand need professional help!  I have no sympathy for anyone who would inappropriately touch a child, or inappropriately touch anyone else for that matter!!!

Just my two cents.
April 19, 2018: First post here on Susan's Place
April 27, 2018: First session with my gender therapist
July 30, 2018: Received my HRT letter
September 3,2018: Came our for the first time

Becoming me more every day!!!
  •  

GingerVicki

Pedosexuals commit a crime, at least in the US, I can't say that it is illegal in every country, because I do not know. The concept of adding Pedosexuals to LGBTQ would in this case be the same as adding rapists to the list. Using the underlying fact that both include non-consensual sex. Having sex with someone who is underage is still considered rape, even if a minor gives consent. The idea is that the minor is not able to give consent.

Even if society changes its morals to allow for Pedosexuals. Legally speaking, I cannot foresee it even being a possibility. I can only imagine the US government's disdain against pedophiles considering the active hatred against individuals who are transgender.

What really bothers me is the fact that being transgendered seems to be considered criminal. Transgendered individuals can be cured from a medical perspective. Transitioning is the cure. However, are Pedosexuals curable? This is debatable and I've heard various arguments. The argument that I find intriguing is that of homosexual to non-homosexual "conversion therapy." Conclusively it is said that it does not work, so accepting this as a truth, can a Pedosexual be cured?
  •  

DustKitten

It's a mental disorder, it's probably not curable--I don't think being a pedophile automatically makes someone a criminal, and I know they can't help it and there are many who never do anything wrong at all. That said, I do not think we should recognize the disorder as a valid sexual orientation. Those people may need help, but as people whose attractions could easily lead to deplorable criminal behavior, I don't think we should embrace them as part of the community. Kinks don't get letters, and that goes double for the ones who have to suppress their desires to avoid harming and ruining someone else's life.
  •  

Lucca

Right, there should be ways for pedophiles who haven't, uh... done anything to get help, because it's probably not something you can prevent, or stop feeling. (And since the only pedophiles who get outed are the ones who act on their impulses, this skews our perception of how often pedophiles are actually "active"; we have no idea how many "non-practicing" pedophiles there are who will never hurt anyone, but are suffering because they can't get help.) I don't think someone should be immediately put in jail just because they're attracted to children; however, it's definitely not something to celebrate or validate as part of the LGBT "alphabet," any more than we should start accepting pro-anorexia groups as a valid lifestyle choice.
  •  

Dianne H

I haven't been on here to read all of the responses so if this is a duplicate I'm sorry.

Haven't we been through enough stereotypes and such without this being added?

I knew a young man in times past who killed himself because of a pedophile.

He couldn't handle what happened to him and ended up taking his life.

The pedophile didn't care, wasn't convicted and went happily on his way.

Some may disagree but I feel pedophiles need to stay out of the GLBT and even society until they can get help.

Not all parents may take it as nicely or trust the system like the boy's parents whom I knew.
Christian
US Army vet
  •  

V M

I was rescued from a pedophile less than a block away from home when I was kid, He would follow me around in his car when I would be on my paper route

He would ask me questions like if I could help him find his cat or his dog etc... One day I got frustrated with him bothering me and told him I didn't where his (Bad Words) dog or cat or anything else was and I was going to tell my mom about him

That's the day he tried to grab me and drag me into his car - The only person who responded to my cries and screams was a biker dude who proceeded to adjust the pedo's attitude until he somehow managed to escape in his car

About a week later the pedo's picture was on the front page of the paper I delivered with an article about how the bodies of several children around my age group were found buried in his back yard

Ask me again how I feel about pedophiles?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Danielle Kristina

Quote from: Lucca on August 03, 2018, 10:24:59 PM
Right, there should be ways for pedophiles who haven't, uh... done anything to get help, because it's probably not something you can prevent, or stop feeling. (And since the only pedophiles who get outed are the ones who act on their impulses, this skews our perception of how often pedophiles are actually "active"; we have no idea how many "non-practicing" pedophiles there are who will never hurt anyone, but are suffering because they can't get help.) I don't think someone should be immediately put in jail just because they're attracted to children; however, it's definitely not something to celebrate or validate as part of the LGBT "alphabet," any more than we should start accepting pro-anorexia groups as a valid lifestyle choice.

I completely agree that pedophiles who are not "active" need help but not jail.  The ones that have attacked or preyed on others need help too but also need to be confined.  Neither case should be part of the LGBT community however.
April 19, 2018: First post here on Susan's Place
April 27, 2018: First session with my gender therapist
July 30, 2018: Received my HRT letter
September 3,2018: Came our for the first time

Becoming me more every day!!!
  •  

Michelle_P

Pedophilia is not a gender identity or orientation . It is a behavior in which a person seeks to dominate and control another, typically smaller and weaker person without that persons informed consent (which a child cannot give).

A group of well known troublemakers are behind this idea. It's sole purpose is to put the LGBTQ  community in a very bad light by associating them with pedophiles in the general public's mind.

There is no real LGBTQ support for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Cindy

I can't see any reason to continue with this thread.

Paedophilia is a disgusting crime and is not in anyway or means a part of, associated with, or anything to do with LGBTIQA. Anyone who suggests that it is or anyone who tries to link paedophilia with transgender people is not welcome on this Site.

The discussion has run its course and is now locked.
  •