Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Free pizza!  Free food beats any kind of food I would have to prepare  by myself!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Michelledeanna1989

•  

davina61

lets kick start this back up, pork and mushroom curry tonight and tomorrow
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Devlyn

•  

D'Amalie

Homemade Zuppa Tuscana (Olive Garden Copycat)

Last night was roasted brats and tater tots!  Hand blended horseradish mustard. Yummy nosh!
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

D'Amalie

I love bacon sarnies!  with or without tomatoes?  do you turn them into BLTs?
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

davina61

Lamb stew, just cooked a chicken curry using a whole 1.5kg chicken. That will last me a good few days! Needs a veg curry to go with it for tomorrow night.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

big kim

Pea & ham soup, Cumberland sausages with cheddar mash & onion gravy
  •  

imallie

Air fryer crispy tofu with General Tso sauce, and roasted green beans.
  •  

Donica

I'm making a vegetable rice with chicken dinner tonight. My combo rice cooker gets a lot of use lol. It's makes great slow cooked BBQ pulled chicken.

Donica
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

davina61

Found a "dry" veg curry recipe to co with the chicken curry, will try it in my new pan.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Benni

My wife is just rolling out some pasta, and I'll turn it into a Carbonara.
  •  

imallie

We will be going out to our favorite little Mexican restaurant for fish tacos tonight. We know we're starting to go there a lot, because now the main waitress (it's a family owned place, so it's one of the daughters we assume) just says "fish tacos?" When we sit down, and she brings us our drinks without us ordering. 😂
  •  

Benni

Beef and Cabbage soup with homemade soft rolls. Most of our meals are made from scratch, using home grown.
  •  

big kim

•  

ChrissyRyan

I have had such a variety of food to eat recently and will try to resume my posts but I will not go backwards in time to post those meals!  Other than for last night, it was steak and shrimp and this evening was spaghetti with big meatballs.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

big kim

Vegetable soup, Cumberland sausages & mashed potatoes with onion gravy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I had some cereal for my evening meal today.  Quick and easy!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I warmed up some of my frozen chili.  It was good.

Do we tend to eat chili more often when the weather is chilly?
Certainly we do not eat chilly chili.

Chrissy
  •  

big kim

Had some picolo tomatoes & red pesto to use up so it was spaghetti, meatballs & a tomato, basil & chilli sauce
  •