Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenn104

I showed up to electrolysis after work, and my tech had a pizza for us. Pepporoni!

Added bonus-- post session dance party when a good song came on her playlist.

Because why not?
"I want to be remembered as a woman ... who dared to be a catalyst of change."
                 - Shirley Chisolm

•  

big kim

garlic mushrooms, hunter's chicken & paprika potatoes
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I ended up eating some corn and peas last night.  Quick and easy for sure.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

big kim

Not feeling well & not much appetite so Quiche Lorraine & a cheese scone
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Tomato basil soup and garden salad.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

D'Amalie

One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

big kim

My favourite for a cold wet winter night. Oxtail soup, corned beef hash
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I got a carry out classic gyro.

Chrissy
  •  

davina61

Daalcha ,meat and veg curry. Lamb, courgette, chickpeas in a tamarind/ tomato sauce. Tamarind is sour for folks that don't know.   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

D'Amalie

Pita, Gyro meat, tdziki, tomatoes, kalamata olives
followed by tiramisu
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

big kim

•  

ChrissyRyan

My sweetie and I will get some Italian food tonight. 

Chrissy

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

D'Amalie

Red Robin double simple burger and their big fries.  A rare indulgence.
  •  

davina61

Brambly apple pork sausages with mashed spuds, mixed veg and warm beetroot.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

big kim

Meatballs & spaghetti. made a sauce from tomatoes, red pepper, red pepper & ricotta pesto & mixed herbs
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Sunday I had some chicken noodle soup.  It was good.  Plus some saltines crackers.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

What I like the most about this thread is getting ideas for meals.

Some members have even provided recipes and photographs.

I know my posts are usually boring, who cares what I eat!  But I have at rare times posted some recipes, which are probably all gone with the Web site crash.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Spaghetti with angel hair pasta, no meatballs though.  Garlic bread with melted cheese.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•