Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

big kim

Lincolnshire sausages & smoked bacon sandwich. Still not got my appetite back but I really enjoyed this
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

D'Amalie

One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

davina61

salmon curry and pancakes for afters as its Shrove Tuesday.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

I made a batch of Mexican rice with veggies and chicken. I will last a couple days.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Monday I had meatloaf, green beans, scalloped potatoes, and a bakery roll.

I ate at a diner.  The waitress was nice.

Chrissy
  •  

big kim

•  

ChrissyRyan

Had the leftover green peppers I made to take to work lunch time on Monday and for yummy leftovers.

Chrissy
  •  

big kim

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

big kim

•  

ChrissyRyan

This evening I had a salad and an ice cream sandwich.

Chrissy
  •  

Jenn104

soba noodles with spicy stir fried green beans
"I want to be remembered as a woman ... who dared to be a catalyst of change."
                 - Shirley Chisolm

•  

big kim

•  

davina61

Chicken and fig curry with a mixed veg curry
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

On Saturday evening I went to my Sweetie's.  She made a really good lasagna.
Dessert was even better.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

On Monday I ate some lasagna that my sweetie made the day before that I took home to eat later.  It was good.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I have some tomato basil soup cooking.  I will have that with a garden salad and a piece of French baguette.

Chrissy
  •