Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lisa89125

Dinner at Chrissy's house tonight.

I love fish.  :)

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

GingerVicki

banked ranch tilapia with hashbrowns.
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

V M

Naw it was yesterday, I made a seafood alfredo linguini  ;D 
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Maid Marion

Day before yesterday I seared a tuna steak on a tiny cast iron skillet.  The smaller the pan the hotter it gets on the stove.
  •  

davina61

Fish curry Friday night!! Made railway mutton curry last night, recipe said 4 table spoons of tamarind pulp or shop bought . Put in some ready made , about 3 spoons and it was to much as its a very strong flavour . Recon the ready made is a lot more concentrated than fresh  , will eat rest tonight but water down sauce a bit .BTW its still very nice.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

After a night in fridge , adding water and heating in pan the railway curry was nice. The dried red chillies got stronger as they do, made Gram flour pancakes to go with it . Nice and spongy and with an eggy taste  but it was only flour, water with onion, green chilli , grated ginger and a 1/4 spoon of ground cumin.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Katie Jade

After Davina's culinary masterclass, I'm inspired so I'm having cheese on toast.  ;D

Luv n Hugz
Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (Cheesy grins)

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

V M

Fried pork and rice bowl with lots of veggies  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

GingerVicki

Tonight was pancakes. The joys of being single :)
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Katie Jade

Smoked salmon and butter fried peppered courgette diced onion and sliced brown mushrooms... Yum

Luv n Hugz

Katie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I think that I will ham it up tonight!   :)
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Probably a nice steak and veggies.

Chrissy
  •  

V M

Stuffed chicken breast with angel hair in a butter and herb sauce

- V M
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

ChrissyRyan

I ended up having some crunchy beef tacos.

Chrissy
  •  

Lisa89125

I did steak and fries with some salad.

Lisa

•