Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

This evening I had some beef stew.  I did not make it, it came out of a store bought can.  Not bad at all though.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Wednesday I ate a peanut butter and blueberry jelly sandwich with a glass of milk.
  •  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Last night I enjoyed Chicken Kiev.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Last night my sweetie and I went for seafood.  She had halibut.  I had a lobster tail and some big scallops too. 

•  

big kim

Chicken, chorizo & butter bean stew
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Saturday I had a turkey sandwich with melted Swiss cheese on warm artisan bread.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Today I went over to visit a friend and ate some good food this afternoon.  I will not eat anything else this evening as the grilled chicken tenders, several sides, and cherry pie filled me up.

Chrissy
  •  

big kim

Pea & ham soup, Cornish pasty with onion gravy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

This Monday evening I enjoyed at home here some perch as I was thinking and writing down some of my thoughts down.  Had both tartar sauce and seafood sauce.  Also, some air fryer cooked fries. Listened to some piano songs in the background on a playlist too.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Today I ate some Kielbasa.  I did not boil it with lots of veggies today.
I just heated it as it was already cooked when I bought it.  It was good.
What a quick meal.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I ate a cheeseburger in Wednesday evening.
  •  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I ate a honey ham and Swiss cheese sandwich on artisan bread.
Plus some steamed broccoli.

Chrissy
  •  

big kim

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

big kim

Made some corned beef hash. My favourite
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Corned beef hash can be sooooo good.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Corned beef can also be good by itself or more usually for me, in a sandwich.
Although I think I prefer roast beef.

Chrissy
  •