Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big kim

Quote from: Northern Star Girl on April 12, 2024, 10:05:47 PM @big kim
I love Pea and Ham soup....   
.... just wondering about your Swedish meatballs... but you have
      not mentioned them since the site crash!!!!!

I love your Swedish meatballs too!!!!

HUGS, Danielle

I can't find Swedish gravy granules in my area! They've disappeared! Got some meatballs need using on the 22nd so looks like they'll be in a tomato & cheese sauce with spaghetti unless I score some gravy granules before

ChrissyRyan

I went over to my sweeties' and we had pulled pork, and a nice dessert.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

big kim

Made a Lincolnshire sausage casserole with smoked bacon. onion, red pepper & chestnut mushrooms. Looking forward to it tonight & saving some for tomorrow or Monday
  •  

davina61

breaded cod with chips (fries for for the uninitiated) cooked in the air fryer with microwaved peas.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I skipped an evening meal on Saturday.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

big kim

meatballs with spaghetti in a ricotta, red pepper, cream cheese herb & tomato sauce
  •  

davina61

GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

Sunday I had chicken and dumplings, plush mashed potatoes and reheated broccoli.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

This Monday evening I had a ham and cheese sandwich (I warmed the meat and cheese).

Chrissy
  •  

big kim

•  

LoriDee

Tonight will be roasted cornish hen, potato wedges, and Brussels sprouts.
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  

Northern Star Girl

A nice salad tonight...

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

big kim

•  

ChrissyRyan

Tuesday I ate some crabmeat (canned) on top of a typical salad.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

Yesterday I had a half slab of Saint Louis style pork ribs.  This cut of rib is the same as untrimmed pork spare ribs.
  •  

davina61

Pork and mushroom curry with a sort of veg biryani that I made up.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

big kim

•  

ChrissyRyan

Unsure what I will eat this Friday evening!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

On Friday I ate about a dozen shrimp with cocktail sauce.
  •