Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 3.0

Started by V M, July 19, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Saturday I ate a hamburger with Swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, and sweet pickles. 
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

bread

I picked up a salad from the market, also had a chocolate chip cookie. Maybe two  >:-)
0xA034d24D1ba209b1Cd1Ded50faa4A02E409F8d99

•  

big kim

Chicken balti, pilau rice, onion bhajis, raita & aubergine pickle & a can of air freshener!
  •  

davina61

Still chomping my way through pork and mushroom curry with rice and veg mix, hope the rice is okay to reheat.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Sunday I ate Italian Wedding soup, a quarter head of lettuce wedge salad with cheese and dressing, and a baked chicken breast that had some really tasty sauce.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Monday I had a tasty hamburger with melted Swiss cheese, tomato, onion slice, sweet pickles, and about six or seven fried onion rings.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

This evening I had some chicken fried rice.  Not that a chicken fried the rice, rather the fried rice had chicken in it.  Plus eggs, which is actually more chicken.

Chrissy
  •  

LoriDee

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

big kim

Mushroom soup, roast pork,roast potatoes, brocoli carrots & apple cider gravy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Maid Marion

•  

LoriDee

My favorite meal is breakfast. I hate cooking in the morning, and usually not very hungry then anyway. But I love breakfast foods. So I have breakfast for dinner. Tonight will be apple pancakes and eggs.
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Looks like it will be a Chinese buffet meal this Friday evening.

Chrissy
  •  

big kim

Red pepper houmous & bread sticks, n'duja sausage ravili in red pepper & ricotta pesto
  •