Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hi everyone

Started by EmilyRyan, August 22, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmilyRyan

Hello thought I drop by and such. Happy to say I've made it to 14 months on estrogen.

So how is everyone doing??
  •  

Jessica

Hi EmilyRyan, things are going well at Susan's Place.

Congratulations on 14 months, I'm at 13+ now.

How are things going for you?  Did you make that move to the West coast?

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

DawnOday

Emily..Glad to see some of the anger gone. E must be helping. We are here to help you. Not argue, that accomplishes nothing. I hope the improvement continues.  Hugs
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

EmilyRyan

Quote from: Jessica on August 23, 2018, 12:11:22 AM
Hi EmilyRyan, things are going well at Susan's Place.

Congratulations on 14 months, I'm at 13+ now.

How are things going for you?  Did you make that move to the West coast?

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

Thank you and congrats to you as well :)

Still trying to make best of things and still living with my parents at least until changes become noticeable and they kick me out indefinitely. Thankfully I have a job (and kept for over six months) so I'll have money saved for when that happens. I'd like to attend a four year college that way I can not only improve my education but I'll have easier access to getting help I been desperately needing for the past year and a half and plus a roof over my head. 
  •  

EmilyRyan

Quote from: DawnOday on August 23, 2018, 01:02:18 AM
Emily..Glad to see some of the anger gone. E must be helping. We are here to help you. Not argue, that accomplishes nothing. I hope the improvement continues.  Hugs

Yeah E has been definitely helping though instead of getting angry I get emotionally exhausted but yeah I'm a lot more calm thank god.
  •  

Alice V

Congratulations :)
Sounds similar to me :) I'm trying get to the college too.
So, you said, hormones lowers your anger? Sounds good to me :)
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

EmilyRyan

Thank you and yeah E does seem to create a calming effect. I hope you are able to attend college I wish you best on that.
  •  

Alice V

"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

KathyLauren

Hi, Emily.

Good to see you!  It sounds like things are going well for you.  Job + money + college plans + HRT.  I am glad to hear it!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

EmilyRyan

Wish I can say things are going well. They're really not unfortunately

I mean I'm still stuck living with my parents and still having to be closeted to the point I'm thinking of quitting hormones/possibly suicide cause I'll most likely have to wait till they're dead to start over and by then I'll be way too old for hormones to have any effect or I'll be deemed unhealthy to start again due to old age.

Speaking of job. Yep I'm work in retail sounds like it should be simple for me given my history, right?? Nope I'm struggling just like my last two jobs only difference I've managed to still keep this one and far longer than I imagined. Still needing to get that learning disability diagnosis up to date and still would like to be tested to see if I'm somewhere on the autism spectrum only thing stopping me there (besides parents that are in complete denial) is that I need at least around $2100 to do so and I don't make nowhere enough to even be able to save that much and I have no insurance and my job doesn't provide unless i'm full time which is impossible to get and all the full time jobs with benefits are the type that I can't handle unless I can get extensive help and/or performance modifications. Yay for being born genetically inferior and having to deal with stigma on top of it.

I hesitated sharing this earlier as I didn't won't to be negative as usual. So I apologize in advance  :'( :'( :'( :'(
  •