Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

This is so real and so right.

Started by Lady Skylar, July 21, 2018, 08:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Skylar

I can't believe that it took this late in my life to finally figure out the reason I have been so so unhappy with my life. Since coming to accept that I'm really a woman I have noticed that I have been so freaking happy and in a better mood most of the time,  and I'm now looking forward to starting hrt and transitioning. The only thing is, more and more everyday my dysphoria seems to get worse, and I'm just so ready to transition as soon as possible. But I have found until then, to make that dysphoria feel not as bad, I notice that wearing women's clothes helps me to feel like myself even though I'm not wearing makeup or wigs. I know I just look like a man cross dressing in public but the funny thing is I don't really care anymore what people think because I feel like a woman when I'm dressed like a woman. This is so real. I'm just ready for everyone to know the real me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Lady Skylar on July 21, 2018, 08:31:32 PM
I can't believe that it took this late in my life to finally figure out the reason I have been so so unhappy with my life. Since coming to accept that I'm really a woman I have noticed that I have been so freaking happy and in a better mood most of the time,  and I'm now looking forward to starting hrt and transitioning. The only thing is, more and more everyday my dysphoria seems to get worse, and I'm just so ready to transition as soon as possible. But I have found until then, to make that dysphoria feel not as bad, I notice that wearing women's clothes helps me to feel like myself even though I'm not wearing makeup or wigs. I know I just look like a man cross dressing in public but the funny thing is I don't really care anymore what people think because I feel like a woman when I'm dressed like a woman. This is so real. I'm just ready for everyone to know the real me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

@Lady Skylar
Just so you know, you are not alone with your feelings that you expressed.  There are many members here on the forums that have very similar thoughts.

As you spend some time here reading others postings and yourself posting topics that are specific to your concerns, you will undoubtedly find other like-minded members here... and there is no doubt that you will have the opportunity to make new friend as well.  The more that you share, the more that you will receive.

Wishing you well with your experience here at Susan's Place.

Hugs and happiness,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Danielle Kristina

You certainly aren't alone!  I too look a man cross dressing when I'm dressed as myself.  When I leave the house I still present as male, but at home I'm dressed as me.  I don't yet have the confidence to dress as the real me when I leave home, though twice I did when I went through a fast food drive thru.  I do, however, occasionally wear women's jeans in public, but that's because they blend in and people really can't tell they are women's jeans unless one were to really take a close look.  My therapist didn't even notice I was wearing women's jeans until I told her and I was sitting just a few feet in front of her!  I don't wear wigs or makeup.  I don't really want to wear wigs as I want to grow my hair or naturally, but I definitely do want to wear makeup.  I just don't know how to.  There's so much I don't know about being a woman that sometimes I feel like I'll be a woman trapped in a man's body forever.  At the same time I'm working very hard to not let these insecurities get the best of me.  Hang in there sister and know you are not alone!

Danielle
April 19, 2018: First post here on Susan's Place
April 27, 2018: First session with my gender therapist
July 30, 2018: Received my HRT letter
September 3,2018: Came our for the first time

Becoming me more every day!!!
  •