News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Road Trip 3.0 beta (Michelle & Laurie)

Started by Laurie, August 01, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: RandyL on August 06, 2018, 02:41:10 PM
So, I am wondering if you'll get a chance to take the Utah State Ferry. Yes it actually exists. You drive about 40 miles on a gravel road to get there, very pretty, and hot, and (yes) possible in a Prius, as we did it. But might delay you, and I know how focused you are on quick progress LOL. Or is that HRT progress I'm thinking about?

Colorado Springs is indeed more right wing than some places, but it has mellowed since the 80's and 90's. As long as you stay central and west side it's pretty darn tolerant, as I can attest.

Randy
Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

@Laurie   @Michelle_P

Yes indeed, @RandyL  is correct... if after you go to Moab and want to go back down southeast into south- western Colorado there are two must-go places to visit... 

*In Colorado Springs, Garden of the Gods has spectacular and beautiful scenery just barely out of the city.

*Also, in the Southwest Colorado, near Cortez, Colorado is Mesa Verde National Park.  It's known for its well-preserved Ancestral Puebloan cliff dwellings.  All of the inhabitants mysteriously disappeared.  The ruins high on a plateau were discovered by a rancher in the late 1800's.  Now, a National Park it is preserved and offers wonderful sights to see and a very nice museum that depicts the life and personal effects of the cliff dwellers.

Again, make certain that your air conditioner is working well.

Hugs and happy travels,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Laurie

Just got into Arches national park.  My senior pass has saved us 105 dollars so  far.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Laurie

see?

•  

ChrissyRyan

Pretty vistas!  Thank you for for sharing.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

DawnOday

Thank God for old age. :-*  Grand Junction is not too far and Glennwood Springs is a little further. That's where Doc Holiday died in a sanitarium. Unless you are a high plains drifter take the bypass to Rocky Mountain National Park. I just took the train trough there a couple years ago. Outstanding. Make sure to visit the Stanley Hotel which was the location for The Shining.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on August 06, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
Hi folks,

Wandering waifs of Susan' Place here checking in. We did not make hardly any forward progress yesterday at all. Two days gone and only about 450 miles. I think my traveling companion deployed  a land anchor to slow us down. It was either that or her desire to stop and see ever angle of wind and rain deformed rock outcropping in Bryce Canyon. She also insists on stopping at a motel or KOA park as soon as it gets dark. No wonder we can't get anywhere. I swear!

Today we continued on hwy 12 through Henrieville east to Boulder, Utah. We went through Escalante to get there. 12 all the way north to a little coffee shop in Torrey for coffee and breakfast.  Then it was east on 25 through Capital Reef national park to Hainsville. Then north on 24 up to I-70. A quick jaunt east to the I-191 south on our way to Arches national park  where there will no doubt be another touristing slowdown.

We are still getting along though I think I disappointed her at inspiration point yesterday.

Hugs.
  Michelle & Laurie

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Remember to stop and smell the roses sis.
Life is best when surrounded by roses!
Each new thing you see and do on this trip is part of the bouquet your sweetheart is giving you.
Now, give her a hug, then a kiss and stop and smell the next rose.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

HappyMoni

Not to be an optimist here, but has anyone locked the keys in the car yet? Laurie you should really show Michelle what that is like.  :P   >:-)
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Jessica Thank you for the nice thoughts and advice.

Minica - Michelle has vetoed the locking the keys in the car. I know it must be disappointing but she only locks me up at night so she can get some rest.
   During the day we must keep up appearances. She doesn't even use the collar and leash.

Hugs
  Laurie

•  

DawnOday

Dang you Monica for bringing up memories of Orlando. I took the family in the 80's when we went into Denny's. Hey I know poor choice. Anyway we came back to the van and I checked my shorts pocket and no keys. We went back inside and no keys. So I thought well I must have locked them in. It was sundown so I could not see inside. So we called a locksmith, paid good money to have him unlock the door and....No keys. Well we bid farewell to the locksmith and about an hour later lo and behold the keys were in my shirt pocket. I still get reminded of that by my family.
Dawn Oday

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

Start HRT Aug 2016

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Laurie on August 06, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

During the day we must keep up appearances. She doesn't even use the collar and leash.

Hugs
  Laurie

Haha I always knew you two were a kinky pair.

Dawn, now you volunteered that information, so remember that when we never let you forget it. lol

I will forgive the lack of a 'locked the keys in the car story,' but at least you could find an old abandoned refrigerator out in the middle of nowhere to climb up on. I think your readers should demand this. It's only proper!

Is it just me or does that one rock formation look like it should be named "Clyde?"
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Rayna

Dawn!  I love your avatar!

Now Laurie and Michelle, I want to know why women would be paying so much attention to that last pinnacle in your post.  Anybody else notice something, er, vertical about it?   ;D
If so, then why not?
  •  

Laurie

Sign said welcome to Colorado

•  

DawnOday

Dawn Oday

Start HRT Aug 2016

•  

Laurie

Refueling in Fruita Colorado.

•  

Michelle_P

Arches National Park... lots of rocks...  in funny shapes...

At the Twin Arches formation. 103 degrees, but there's a slight breeze...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Anne Blake

Beautiful pictures Michelle, they bring back such good memories of long motorcycle rides through the high desert areas of Utah. I am a bit surprised to see so much blue sky, not expecting that with all the smoke. How bad is it on your side of the hills?
  •  

Julie -2010

Quote from: Laurie on August 06, 2018, 07:48:43 PM
Sign said welcome to Colorado

Colorado, Yea!!  Welcome, you're going to love the beauty of the the State.  Love your photos so far.  See you soon.

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

Jayne01

OMG! OMG! OMG! How did I miss this thread? Another road trip...... I better go back to the beginning of this thread and catch myself up. [emoji51]
  •  

DawnOday

Just saw your dinner. Hope you're sharing.
Dawn Oday

Start HRT Aug 2016

•  

steph2.0

Whew! Okay kiddies, The Official Wandering Waifs Tracking Map is now up and running. I'm not being quite as careful to track dates and times this time. Instead I'm just putting their waypoints in order and marking them on the map. As you see the dots get closer to your home, start cleaning off the fridge.

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EJE-kx89H5jAz5hL6vJSLWqMC5Hg8A2s&usp=sharing

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •