Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Debi & Tia's Grand Wedding Adventure

Started by Anne Blake, August 02, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donica

Yum! Lemon cream and chocolates! My sweet tooth is acting up! Lovely pictures. Happy trails ladies.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Anne Blake on September 04, 2018, 10:09:48 PM
Sorry Stephanie for putting such demands upon you but we are currently in Lake George New York and heading to Scranton Pennsylvania on the marrow. Good luck keeping up.

Whoa, wait wait! Scranton, Pennsylvania??!!!

Watch out for mashed bananas!!

Harry Chapin 30000 Pounds of Bananas

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Debi

DAY 16
Journalist of the Carship Rosie reporting. I started out as the misfit navigator, but Gargoyle (our GPS) has proven herself so she can keep the job. Tia is our top-notch captain and pilot so I get to be carship journalist on this grand adventure that is beginning to impress those who make the mistake of asking us where we are from and to where are we going. When asked we tell and the story gets longer with every mile. We are now about 4,400 miles in. Some folks are just impressed but some look at us with that look that very clearly says  "you are both completely crazy." Which we take as a complement. Some how I think a honey badger saying should fit right about here.

We had a couple of old guys today who saw our license plate and asked if we were a couple of cowgirls. Said they had never met cowgirls before. . Tia's quick comeback was "no, just a couple of mountain mamas." Don't think they knew quite how to take her although I got a wink from one of them as I went past them a little later. I suppose he was trying to be flirty but he was just too old to be acting fresh.

Got all checked in to our hotel by 4 pm and that includes a stop at a leather shop before we left Lake George this morning where Tia found and bought a real sweet, black, leather vest for riding her Sweet Rose. She does look mighty fine in it.

This might be a long journey that we are on but we are not roughing it at all. My photo for today shows a packed luggage cart with everything we carry in every night. If you notice the blue hanging bag it holds our therapy animals who travel with us. Bear, named Banilla (but called Bear) and Doory the door-stop penguin with ninja security skills sleep with me and Fluff Bear and Kitty Friend are Tia's side kicks. And with that bit of info whimsy I will wish you all a good night.

Signing out,
Carship journalist Debi 

•  

KathyLauren

Thank you for introducing us to the crew of the carship Rosie.  We knew the captain and journalist, of course, but it is a pleasure to meet the other crewmembers. ;)

I am looking forward to reading about the continuing travels of you mountain mamas!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Debi

Here's a better introduction to the crew Of Carship Rosie.

Back row: Lt. Kitty Friend (Leopard extra ordinare), Lt. Vainilla Bear (Spanish pronunciation please) better known as Bear
Front row: Pvt. Fluff Bear 1st class smile maker, Gunny Doory Door-stop Penguin, Ninja Security Detail (If we needed to protect ourselves just grabbing her hat and swinging her into some ones head would cause injury. She is a doorstop and quite hefty and solid.)

Then of course there is The Captain and Pilot
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Steph2.0 on September 05, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
Whoa, wait wait! Scranton, Pennsylvania??!!!

Watch out for mashed bananas!!

Harry Chapin 30000 Pounds of Bananas

Thank you Steph, I  got as far as Harry _____and couldn't think of his last name to look it up. I knew the reference somewhere in the fog I call a brain.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Debi on September 05, 2018, 04:23:07 PM
DAY 16

We had a couple of old guys today who saw our license plate and asked if we were a couple of cowgirls. Said they had never met cowgirls before. . Tia's quick comeback was "no, just a couple of mountain mamas." Don't think they knew quite how to take her although I got a wink from one of them as I went past them a little later. I suppose he was trying to be flirty but he was just too old to be acting fresh.

I can't wait til you get here so we can go out and find some old men and show them what they can't have. Eat your heart out nursing home guys! lol

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Donica

Wow! That was a lot of bananas. To the crew of the carship Rosie. Live long and prosper gang. I love that vest Tia. Thank god you have the luggage cart. I think I would pass out carring all those bags in and out every night.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Debi

DAY 17 & 18

We are at Moni's and Ann's home. Yesterday we got a leisurely start to our day in Scranton, PA and spent a couple hours touring around the National Historical Steamtown Site in Scranton. Moni, we didn't see any bananas but had a great time seeing trains and learning about how women played a part in the railroad industry.

Then we headed to Maryland through more real pretty country, tree lined roadways (no dirt roads), and a couple different downpours that made seeing the car ahead of us difficult. By the time we got to Maryland the rains had stopped and we are almost finished with reading the first of the Anne of Green Gables series. Have fallen in love with the character of Anne although I think, that is what Lucy Montgomery had in mind when she created her.

Had a lovely time sitting with Ann and Moni enjoying pizza and getting-to-know one another talk to end our day.

Slept well and didn't hear Ann and Moni leave for work this morning. Tia and I are being domestic today. Cleaning out the car and doing laundry. It's nice to be staying put for a few days. Thank you so much to Monica and Ann for making this possible.

Signing out for now,
Debi
  •  

Donica

Wow! Wonderful pictures Debi. I have a friend that would love to crawl all over those trains. You ladies are covering a lot of ground. Wow, already at Moni and Ann's. Moni seems like she would be very fun to hang out with. Enjoy your restful few days love birds. Oh, and tell Moni I'm still working on that christmas song  ;D.

Hugs,
Donica.
  •  

HappyMoni

Donica, I think we could scavenge  the Gilligan's Island or Brady Bunch Song for your theme song. Definite potential there!

Well the Cuties are here. They are so respectful of our privacy and said they would leave it up to us to tell the story. I said as long as they don't talk about our drug running, bookie operation, or smuggling that they could say whatever they would like to about us. For the map of their travels, Stephanie, you can put Westminster MD as the location. We were able to give them a peaceful day to rest yesterday as we had to go to work. Today were are expecting a few friends to join us for a nice  bit of chatting. I have talked to Anne, sorry, Tia for years, but we never met before.I knew how great she is. I only briefly chatted with Debi in the past. I will say that she is such a delightful, warm woman. We are thoroughly enjoying talking and having them here. I already have Tia trained too. She is inside doing dishes as we speak.  Awe, life is great! Talk soon.

]
  •  

Donica

Quote from: HappyMoni on September 08, 2018, 11:55:12 AM
Donica, I think we could scavenge  the Gilligan's Island or Brady Bunch Song for your theme song. Definite potential there!

Ok, but only if I get to be Ginger or Marsha! Ok I'll settle for Marianne.

Have fun ladies!
Hugs,
Donica.
  •  

Debi

DAY I DON"T KNOW. Lost count and didn't check before I started this post. It must be Saturday since Ann and Moni didn't go to work today.

We have had a wonderful rainy day in beautiful Maryland. Started our day with a great breakfast at a crepe shop that Ann and Moni frequent.      Then a walk around the area with Tia and Moni trading off pushing me in the wheelchair. By the time we got home the rain had started and it was just a good day to stay in. Which we did. Terry showed up later afternoon and we all sat around and talked until dinnertime. Just a good day of visiting.     
I think we have some ladies that would fit into the crazy ladies club.
Signing off for what ever day this is,
Debi

•  

KathyLauren

Nice to see all those smiling faces!  There is nothing like a rainy day to encourage conversation.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Laurie

Hi folks,

I think it was nice to see all of you together in one place. I am not quite sure it was a prudent thing for you all to do though. I am pretty sure the local authorities know where Mimi hangs out by now and all of you crazy ladies presented an almost irresistible target. I am surprised they didn't round you all up in one fell swoop. I mean with Debi and Tia's luck at attraction to themselves, it was almost a sure thing.
  I was especially pleased to see Terry in you midst. I must say I thought she had better sense than that.

Have you by any chance seen Harvey? He was really upset over Monizzy, letting me use his room when I visited there. I hope she didn't stick you two in his room too. 

Isn't Ann a sweetie, Debi? I really enjoyed getting to know her when Myna, would leave me alone long enough to talk to her. I hope you gave her a big hug for me. Oh you can hug that other woman for me too if you want to.

I'm glad, you two made it to MD and got to rest nd visit a day or two. You still have a long way to go before you get home, and miles to go before you sleep as Robert Frost would say.

Be safe on those roads as you continue on. I'll be reading of your adventures as you post them.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Donica

Quote from: Debi on September 08, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
DAY I DON"T KNOW. Lost count and didn't check before I started this post. It must be Saturday since Ann and Moni didn't go to work today.

We have had a wonderful rainy day in beautiful Maryland. Started our day with a great breakfast at a crepe shop that Ann and Moni frequent.      Then a walk around the area with Tia and Moni trading off pushing me in the wheelchair. By the time we got home the rain had started and it was just a good day to stay in. Which we did. Terry showed up later afternoon and we all sat around and talked until dinnertime. Just a good day of visiting.     
I think we have some ladies that would fit into the crazy ladies club.
Signing off for what ever day this is,
Debi

What better way to spend a rainy day then to do so with such wonderful friends and great conversation. The crepes look delish as do all of you. Enjoy your visit ladies.

Lots of hugs to everyone.
Donica.
  •  

Donica

Oh my! It's Laurie's birthday too! Happy Birthday Laurie!

Birthday hugs girl!
Donica.
  •  

HappyMoni

Who is this Laurie you speak of? Not 'that woman' I hope!

]
  •  

Saha

•  

HappyMoni

Agh, we said good bye to our wonderful visitors early this afternoon. It was an amazing visit and we were truly sad to  see them go. I will let them update on their view of things. Be safe out there ladies. Much love!

]
  •