Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Debi & Tia's Grand Wedding Adventure

Started by Anne Blake, August 02, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

That's a wonderful photo of you three.  Great idea about making bags for the less fortunate in the area.  Its important to give back as we can.  Kudos to you both!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Michelle_P

Goal: Mani-Pedi
Accomplished!  Level up!

Tia Anne, Debi, Laurie, and Michelle hit the nail salon this morning. Manicures for all, and pedicures for all but Michelle.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

HappyMoni

Am hoping you all have a wonderful time. You deserve it.Keep the pictures coming so we who can't be there can enjoy also. Hugs and love from Maryland!  XOXO
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

KathyLauren

Hi, Debi and Tia.  I am going to be away this weekend, most likely without Internet access.  So I probably won't be able to congratulate you on your big day.  Please accept my congratulations in advance.

I expect pictures when I log in Monday! :)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 09, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
Goal: Mani-Pedi
Accomplished!  Level up!

Tia Anne, Debi, Laurie, and Michelle hit the nail salon this morning. Manicures for all, and pedicures for all but Michelle.

@Michelle_P   cc: @Laurie   @Debi   @Anne Blake

Dear Michelle:
Wow-whee .... very pretty nails and very pretty colors.... 
...toe nails too!!!! NICE!!!
Thank you for sharing and posting.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Michelle_P

Debi making some last minute adjustments to Tia's dress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Michelle_P

The wedding rehearsal!

•  

Jessica

Wonderful pictures!  And Stephanie gets a treasured shoulder rub!

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 10, 2018, 08:10:23 PM
The wedding rehearsal!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

The wedding rehearsal dinner, pizza and great company!

•  

Michelle_P

Meanwhile, Laurie and I are at Pleades House, along with Stephanie, Cassie, Kendra, Jessica Rose and her spouse Susan.

•  

LizK

Tia and Debi I hope you have a wonderful day by the looks of all the prep and the wonderful group of friends you have around you it will be nothing short of spectacular.

All the best from all of us at the "top" of the world....Wish I was able to be with you and help celebrate, just know my thoughts are with you both.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Michelle_P

Tia and Debra have formally exchanged vows and rededicated their marriage today in a beautiful ceremony.

Hey, that soloist looks familiar...

Congratulations, Tia Anne and Debra!

•  

LizK

Oh Wow you two look stunning...both beautiful brides!!!

Looks like a truly wonderful ceremony and by all accounts as lovely as it looks.

I wish you both all the joy and happiness in the world...

Take care

Liz ( with a tears in my eyes)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Faith

Very lovely!  congratulations !!!!!  :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Michelle_P

No wedding ceremony is complete without a reception. Felicia generously hosted the reception at her house. 

Of course there was cake!

•  

Sonja

Congratulations Debi and Tia!!!

That's fantastic -  Best wishes to both of you!

Sonja XX
  •  

HappyMoni

Congratulations! It looks like a lovely wedding for two beautiful ladies. We are so happy for you. Throwing virtual rice as we speak.
Moni and Ann
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

sarah1972

Congratulations Debbie and Tia! I am so incredibly happy for you!

Hugs, Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Anne Blake      @Debi
I will also add my sincere and happy congratulations to both Tia and Debi....  the pictures are terrific and are a treat for all of your readers and followers.
Thank you for sharing your special moment with all of us.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Congratulations Tia and Debi, it's truly wonderful the love you have for each other 💕💕💕

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•