Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Debi & Tia's Grand Wedding Adventure

Started by Anne Blake, August 02, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

I received about 800 photo's yesterday from Jessica Rose of your happy event. I have just had a look at them and they start from the rehearsal and go till the day after (I think) They are fabulous and I said to Jessica Rose that there were so many smiles, hugs and laughter in those photo's they exude happiness. Then we get to ceremony and didn't you two Gals look an absolute treat!!

It is clear from some of the lunacy caught on camera that everyone was having as good time especially a series of photo's of our other resident love birds smooching and smooching and smooching...they can remain nameless LOL Although you know what they say...no photo...it didn't happen...LOL

Will make some time to have another look but suffice to say you all looked....Fabulous Darlings!!

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Anne Blake

Liz, we girls just like to have fun! And by the way, while those other two love birds were hanging around our house that week, we were giving them some lessons on proper techniques or advanced smooching.

Tia & Debi
  •  

Debi

DAY 22
Tonight we Are in Effingham, Illinois. Sorry, Stephanie about the Cabela, West Virginia but I do have proof that the mistake made sense. Who has a water tower if you are not a town?     I took these shots by standing in one spot and shot the water tower, turned and shot the hotel that we stayed at and then shot the Cabela opposite it. Never did see anything that said Wheeling. Tonight we really are in Effingham. Two more nights and we will be home. Today is the first day since last Thursday that we have seen blue skies and sunshine. Hadn't realized that I had been missing them.

We do miss Moni and Ann. Thank you again for our stay with the two of you.
Thank you also to Kathy and Wendy. You two couples have made this a most wonderful trip and Florence can't take that away from us ever. No matter how hard she blows. How does one put a Hurricane on a refrigerator?

Signing out,
Debi

•  

steph2.0

I absolutely understand about the water tower. As a pilot, water towers are always the way to know what town you're over.

I don't know about hurricanes on top of fridges,  but have you seen the inside of mine?

The map is updated!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Great pictures Debi and Tia! I'm sorry you two had to cut your trip short but I've been watching the news and all the roads leaving the east coast are packed. It's for the best as this hurricane appears to be one of those big 100 year storms. There's always the next trip. Thanks for sharing your honeymoon trip with us.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

HappyMoni

Tia and Debi, come back, we bought some hurricane repellent at the grocery store.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Anne Blake

Greetings All,

We are well on our way home. It seems that once we headed Rosie towards the barn she has taken the bit in her teeth and wants to get home. We have made it to Hayes Kansas for the night and should be in our own beds tomorrow night. About half way through yesterdays drive the rain let up and the sky blued. Today was about crossing rivers and watching a lot of corn growing. Deb has had one of her down days and has been sleeping while I have been motoring to a lot of classic vinyl on the satellite radio. Moni, your call to the company must have worked because I did not hear Stairway to Heaven even one time.

This trip has been a good one; just over three weeks so far and a ways past five thousand miles. Rosie crossed the one hundred thousand mile mark this morning. I know Laurie, that is still just the beginning of a vehicles lifetime and there are still plenty of good miles yet to be experienced. We had planned to visit several more folks on this trip but limiting it to Kathy Lauren & Wendy and Moni & Ann has left no want for the quality and neatness of people. Spending time with those two twosomes should be on everyone's bucket list.

For those of you that seem to live on the other side of Hurricane Florence's path, we are still really looking forward to visiting you soon. I believe that some sort of Honeymoon restart will probably occur in January. We hope that you are available then.

Love to all,
Tia Anne & Debi
  •  

Donica

Isn't that funny how that happens? They just mope along the trail heading away but when you turn them around and head home, they really giddy-up. Have a safe trip home ladies.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Rayna

Welcome back to blue, blue Colorado skies!

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

HappyMoni

HMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, we do love chocolate! Yummie! ;D

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Debi

DAY 24
We are now home. Pulled in at 2:00 p.m. Mountain time. Been watching the weather channel this evening and are real happy about the decision we made to head west. For all of you on the east coast, please stay safe.

Today, Colorado had 90 degree weather, blue skies and full sunshine. Of course we also have a couple of wildfires happening. Every place has something. Our original plan was to be at Emerald Isle on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, just 14 miles from Morehead City, tonight. Our cousins evacuated earlier this week.

For now our honeymoon is on hold. We drove 6,121 miles and were in 17 states and 5 provinces of Canada. We have had many adventures and a couple of wonderful visits with some fantastic folk. For those we didn't get to see thanks to Florence we are planning a trip to the Florida area in January. Hope to see you then.

Signing Out,
Debi and Tia
  •  

Michelle_P

Thanks for the updates.  It's good to know you are home safe after your adventures.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

steph2.0

Tracking map complete! Welcome home sweeties. Looking forward to seeing you in January!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Glad you two made it home safe. I was a lovely trip with great pictures. I'll be looking forward to January for the second half. I'm going to put the popcorn on the back burner until then.

Hugs ladies!
Donica.
  •  

Faith

I spent two days filling back up and re-cluttering the bedroom I was going to let them use. They are soo much work, clean unclean. I'll clean again for January .. Don't make me unclean it again !!

seriously, I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up but you made the right choice, I think ...
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

KathyLauren

Tia and Debi, I am glad you mde it home safely.  Cutting the trip short was definitely the prudent thing to do.  Now, I'll be looking forward to Honeymoon Trip Part 2, in January.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Faith on September 14, 2018, 05:16:48 PM
I spent two days filling back up and re-cluttering the bedroom I was going to let them use. They are soo much work, clean unclean. I'll clean again for January .. Don't make me unclean it again !!

seriously, I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up but you made the right choice, I think ...

Faith, I'll tell you what multiple people on Susan's keep telling me, "Keep it clean!" Never understood why they tell me that sh@*!
Seriously, you are in for a treat when you see them. They are awesome!
Moni

]
  •  

Faith

Quoteyou are in for a treat when you see them

@MoniSomething are they bringing chocolate with them?

:D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

HappyMoni

I am sworn to secrecy, Faith, but they are cute as hell and twice as nice.

]
  •  

Debi

You all are making us blush.

Faith we are looking forward to meeting you in January. Sorry about the bathroom.

Stephanie, thank you for the tracking map and we are looking forward to seeing y'all also.

Debi

There might be chocolate?
  •