Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I need help becoming woman

Started by Bajat, August 02, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bajat

Hello i am bajat and i wanted to ask you for advice.
I am under 18 and determined of becoming a woman but i wanna
Hurry with hormone blockers and everything be cause i don't want to
Be to tall, the biggest problem is family so i ask you here what do you think
How can i start becoming a woman now
  •  

Jessica

Hi Bajat 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
The best first thing is to speak with your doctor.  They are the ones that will be able to he you get what you need medically, and a gender therapist will help with the social end of things.

I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

LilDevilOfPrada

Not really a process one can rush but heres the world standard process:

• Go to a Therapist, get approval for an endocrinologist to take action - 90% of the world requires this step
  • Get on HRT
  • Practice mannerisms and voice
  • Rest is up you, so if you need facial surgery etc.

AT 18 your Carthage should be all used up and you should be at your max height already unless you had a late puberty. Generally speaking the effects youll get now is mainly thicker hair. However rushing is good! Find a therapist ASAP. I know many trans gals who started at 18 full time by 20 I was not one of those lucky few but its certainly possible, even sooner depending how comfotable you are with being spotted out in a crowd, especially us Indian peeps we have major man brows.
Awww no my little kitten gif site is gone :( sad.

2 Febuary 2011/13 June 2011 hrt began
  •  

Harley Quinn

The main theme is to have a conversation with your parents, and counseling with a gender therapist. If you have difficulty with your conversation with your parents, the therapist may be a good resource to help facilitate your concerns and desires. The first step is always talking through the pros and cons to see what's right for you. Once that is done, the rest is extremely simple.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

MaryT

Hi Bajat.
Safety first.  You haven't said in what country you live.  The first question, before you ask advice from professionals in your country, is whether transgender people are safe in your country.
  •  

Tatiana 79

Hello Bajat,

I just wanted to jump in and tell you that you've already started becoming a woman in your own head.
So now I guess it's time to move on and you've got an awful lot of good advice from the members ahead of me.
There's no need to be too anxious about getting started you've got your whole life ahead of you to be yourself as your inner identity suggests.
But I'm so glad you're getting started at a young age, many of us dinosaurs out here would not have had an easy time as you will at your young age.
Baby steps is not necessarily A Bad Thing, remember the tortoise and Hare race.
Slow and steady is not a bad way to get to your destination.
I hope that all your dreams and hopes for the future become reality for you dear.

love Tatiana
  •