Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Why are men incapable of putting the toilet paper on the spindle?

Started by Julia1996, August 05, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammysummer

I have personally never replaced the roll... ever. I would get out a new roll of toilet paper and leave it on the counter hahaha. this drove my gf crazy. She even went as far as to pull me into the bathroom, close the door and give me a lesson on HOW to change the roll on a toilet paper holder. She went through all the steps and then made me do it lol.... obviously we both knew that I was capable of changing the toilet paper roll.
  •  

OliverR.

haha i do this all the time! I often ask myself "Why am i doing this? It's so easy to do, but I can't seem to summon up the energy to do it." my husband does it too, we're both bad.  :P
"Don't make me run! I'm full of chocolate!" :eusa_sick:
  •  

sammysummer

I have personally never replaced the roll... ever. I would get out a new roll of toilet paper and leave it on the counter hahaha. this drove my gf crazy. She even went as far as to pull me into the bathroom, close the door and give me a lesson on HOW to change the roll on a toilet paper holder. She went through all the steps and then made me do it lol.... obviously we both knew that I was capable of changing the toilet paper roll.
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on August 06, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
I think most men can put the paper on the spindles

Ok ok well my question is:

Where is the spindle?

I am not a contortionist but, having free moment while sitting doing business, I will change it
every time if it's a fancy one and easy to get at! Got a three year old? Bath time with TP laying around loose is definitely NOT an option!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •