Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Conflicted and questioning

Started by charizard, July 08, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexy/Drex

Yes get into the gym .... interestingly females seem to be the master blue print for the human body...so it would be quite easy to masculine your body maybe a very light dose of t  just enough to give more confidence and muscularity with facial hair ?
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

charizard

Thanks Drexy.

I'm trying to do some at-home "easy enough" training at the moment (plus commuter cycling) rather than going to the gym. Gym just seems expensive and I haven't yet figured out a way to make it work. Plus it'd be too embarrassing to rock up in my currently scrawny-fat state haha.

Not ready to try getting T, but I get what you mean about masculinising being more straightforward than feminising.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Well that's good ....at the gym they usually have classes like body pump and rpm or spin ....it's a good atmosphere where it's designed so everyone goes at there own pace ....mmmm I hear you on the body side of things ...I got around it  by wearing a track suit 😊 it would be worth checking out the gym ....every ones there with their own goals you won't be out of place .... ;)
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

charizard

I feel really uncomfortable with gym classes. Not worth going into the details on why, but yeah I can't see that happening any time soon.

I buggered up my knee at the start of the week and have barely exercised as a result. Wish I had a private set of monkey bars to train on so no one would see me except a bunch of geckos.
  •