Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gamer mash

Started by SallyChoasAura, August 08, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WishnHopeN

I invite gamers to join the gaming section of these forums.  It's under General Discussion then Entertainment then Gaming.  I agree it could/should be under hobbies.

I play Fortnite and WoW battlegrounds and am looking for people to play with.  I welcome all levels of skill and experience.  On fortnite I'm phylliswhitmore on WoW/battlenet I'm Jules#11833 Benedictine on the server Proudemoore

I play almost everyday.
  •  

SallyChoasAura

I actually forgot I made this post
  •  

annajasmine

So how many of you play video games? I play games.
What games do you play? Lately Rocket League but mostly RPGs when trying to relax.
How often do you play them? Every day  to 4 times a week. Approximately  20 to 40 a week.
Are you a hardcore player or a softcore player? Some where in between.
Do you ever play any indie games? Yes but I'm in the Horror games. Staredew valley, Terraria, Super Flight, Stick fight, and cheap rpg makers game on steam.
What sort of gaming system(s) do you have? PC, PS3, and bunch old stuff.
Do you ever play online? Yes
How often? 4-7 times a week.
Do you enjoy co-op games? Yeah
What's your favorite video game? Elder scrolls or dragon age or Life is Strange.
  •  

Ely-chan

What games do you play? League of legends, bioshock, warframe,
How often do you play them? Every day half to one hour
Are you a hardcore player or a softcore player? hardcore long time ago, now casual gamer
Do you ever play any indie games? Like Slenderman, gris, vanguard princes and others
What sort of gaming system(s) do you have? gaming PC
Do you ever play online? Yes, always
How often? every day :P
Do you enjoy co-op games? yes
What's your favorite video game? mm... league of legends or Atelier Sophie
  •  

Gabriel_C

Also a gamer here.

I play mostly Playstation games. I'm playing Red Dead Redemption 2 now. It's now one of my favorite games. I also love Assassins' Creed IV: Black Flag, Little Nightmares and The Last of Us.

Playing video games makes my dysphoria slow down a bit (while I'm playing), because I'm so concentrated, so focused on the protagonist (when they're male), I feel like I am them and I'm actually there... It's like a virtual chance of being the real me, since I haven't transitioned yet...

Anyone else feels the same?
  •