Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you on the Kinsey Scale? (How straight or how gay?)

Started by melissa90299, November 16, 2007, 09:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindi Jones

I'm not on the scale.

I'm not interested in sex.  My dogs are though. ;)

I suppose if you had to fit me some where you could give me an X.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

funnygrl

Congratulations! You scored 44%!

Predominantly heterosexual, but more the incidentally homosexual. You're in the grey area. You are probably one of those straight people who's very comfortable with your sexuality, hell you may even play with the gay in the bedroom. You're probably the boyfriend that will go with your girlfriend to the gay club, and you probably dont care when an obviously gay person checks you out or even hits on you. Yay for you, gay people love straight people like you! Another option, you might also be the bi-curious or confused type, but only YOU know the truth. Last option (least in MY head) is you're a bisexual person, who tends to favor the opposite sex over the same sex.
  •  

Cindi Jones

I just found a Kinsey quiz and took it for kicks and giggles.

It rated me 50 percent number 1 and 25 percent number 6 with nothing in between.  So much for a continuum! ;)  I told ya I don't fit in there anywhere!

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Sheila

Before my surgery I thought I was attracted to women. I haven't been that sex driven, ever. Like I have said in previous posts, Pat has been my one and only. We dated about 6 months before we did anything. Before I met her I went to a bachelors party for a friend and his future brother in law (Jerry Quarry) bought some prostitutes. They sent me up to the room and I didn't want anything to do with them. Now, after surgery, I know I don't care about men, but I do look. I really don't have any desire at all, not that I don't think about it. I think I'm asexual. I looked it up and I think I'm asexual. I will have to do some studing on this.
Sheila
  •  

Alena43

I would be between 4 and 6. I am attracted to women, not men, but I have heard that can change after HRT and SRS. I don't think it will change for me. I have always only been attracted to women. I can't phathom right now having sex with a man.

Hugz,
Ariana
  •  

Natasha

I'm an X for female and a B for bisexual?  Maybe?
  •  

IsabelleStPierre

Hum,

Boy, what an interesting question...but to me at least I don't believe love and attraction is limited to either gender...guess that puts me in the middle. There are things about men that are attractive...but I also find things attractive about woman too...hum...

Looking back it's been about a 50/50 split for me...but I can honestly say that my most emotionally fulfilling relationships have been with woman. Never really stopped to think about this before...does one need to pick one gender over another?? Seems odd to me at least.

Peace and love,
Isabelle St-Pierre
  •  

cindybc

Actually I can be attracted by both but I already have a female mate and I love her. So that if I went out to experiment with a man, it would only be that. Mostly out of curiosity.

Cindy
  •  

Veronica Secret

•  

Jay

Zero.. have never been with a guy and could never be. At all....

•