Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Anyone have limited depth vaginoplasty with Dr. Macphee?

Started by Piaprincess17, August 23, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piaprincess17

Hi y'all,

I was wondering if any of you ladies had experience with Dr. Macphee in the Raleigh area, particularly in reference to her limited depth vaginoplasty. How was recovery and cost involved?
  •  

epvanbeveren

Hi dear, yes I am a limited depth vaginoplasty Keelee Macphee girl.

Almost 11 months post op, and very pleased with the outcome.

Recovery was very easy since you don't have to dilate and she prescribes great meds. The vulva results are just like the full depth (and CIS) option, not noticeable as if you were born with a V. The scares are located where you don't see them once they are healed. You will have the swelling and discoloration, but after a while that disappears. I live in Richmond VA so I was allowed to travel home after one night in the hospital, which is in Durham. The catheter was removed on day 8 at her office in Raleigh. Her follow-op appointments are both trough Skype and in her office.

Keelee is a very sweat lady, and her aftercare is great. She is very friendly and so is her office staff (Sue)

After my last office visit I left home crying knowing I wasn't going to see her anytime soon and she told me how well the surgery was healed. (and probably also because of my hormones :) )

Ask me anything you like dear, and if its personal information, I am open to it, but via PM or email.

Her cost was very decent. I paid the whole bill myself (well the bank really, but I owe them now :) )

I choose to have the limited depth vs full depth because of 3 reasons, not the cost. It's about 5K difference.

1 - I can't follow the strict dilation schedule since I work 16 hour shifts, 64 or more hours a week (forced OT)
2 - I was concerned with possible complications since I had internal anal surgery done years ago. (scar tissue?)
3 - I don't need the "functionality" of full depth.

BTW, the clitoris functions and behave as it should. yes, yes, yesssss. :)

Hugs dear.
I am a K. MacPhee girl, re-born on October 4 2017 in Raleigh/Durham NC. USA
I was AMAB on May 6 1963 in Dordrecht, the Netherlands.

OUT and proud - 2014
HRT - 2015
Legal - 2016
GRS - 2017

Full Time - 01/01/2015:
first day (01) of new life (01), '15 = opposite of 51 (my age at the time)

•