News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Trans Nightclubs

Started by MissyMay2.0, August 25, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on August 26, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
I'm too conservative. I don't like being flashy. I don't like drawing attention. I just want to blend in. I guess this makes me kinda boring, but I don't want to go out and attract possibly negative attention.

You don't draw attention in either direction by being trans in a trans club.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on August 26, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
I'm too conservative. I don't like being flashy. I don't like drawing attention. I just want to blend in. I guess this makes me kinda boring, but I don't want to go out and attract possibly negative attention.
Don't let these types of thoughts keep you from being the real you; if your true nature is to present conservatively then that's fine, but if you are holding yourself back for the approval of others, then you are allowing other people to determine your happiness.
  •  

GingerVicki

I am a boots, jeans, and t-shirt person. Don't get me wrong I will dress up occasionally, but not often. I like to be comfortable and I do not need other peoples approval. I am me. No more and no less.
  •  

Sonja

@MissyMay2.0

I'm really keen to go out to some trans friends clubs in Auckland, and I've been looking on the net for some places. I'm going to join some other local internet/support groups soon and I'll be able to ask them what some good places are.
I've also talked to my wife a couple of times recently to see if she would be keen to come with me ( she loves going out dancing to clubs etc ) she gave a very weak no - because I would be dressed up, but I'm hoping with a bit more time I can convince her to come. - I may have to go a few times by myself, but I know when I get back home with a big smile on my face she won't be able to resist the urge to go out and have fun!!  ;)

Fingers crossed,

Sonja.
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: Sonja on August 26, 2018, 06:22:11 PM
@MissyMay2.0

I'm really keen to go out to some trans friends clubs in Auckland, and I've been looking on the net for some places. I'm going to join some other local internet/support groups soon and I'll be able to ask them what some good places are.
I've also talked to my wife a couple of times recently to see if she would be keen to come with me ( she loves going out dancing to clubs etc ) she gave a very weak no - because I would be dressed up, but I'm hoping with a bit more time I can convince her to come. - I may have to go a few times by myself, but I know when I get back home with a big smile on my face she won't be able to resist the urge to go out and have fun!!  ;)

Fingers crossed,

Sonja.
That would be awesome to have your wife go to the clubs with you! Cheers😊
  •  

I Am Jess

I have been going to the Saturday T-Girl Nights at Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach for three years now.  (Jamie, the gal who runs it, has also started having a second event on different Saturdays at the Hamburger Mary's in West Hollywood.  It is not as established as the one in Long Beach and doesn't have as many attendees.  She also runs the Tuesday night karaoke party at the Long Beach venue.)  There is also a trans night at Club Cobra in North Hollywood every Thursday.

The clubs all have different vibes and while many of the same people attend each of these clubs there are some differences.  The Saturday Long Beach event has been going on for many years and has a fairly large and devoted attendance group.  It consists of individuals in transition, CD's and admirers (>-bleeped-<s).  They play EDM music with a Latin beat.  The dress varies with some going club hot and others going for a more refined look.  I've even gone in shorts and cute top.  I've also gone with some pretty daring club wear.

The Tuesday Long Beach event is a karaoke night and the people tend to not get dressed up.

The Saturday West Hollywood event is new and is still trying to get it's vibe together but I suspect that it will be very much like the Long Beach Saturday events.

The trans night at Club Cobra is a much different vibe.  It attracts a lot of >-bleeped-<s and has a fairly large contingent of working girls looking for dates.  The outfits are mostly club wear.

There is at least one other event that is just starting up in Long Beach and I'm not sure what the schedule is there.  I've never gone and so I can't really tell you much about it.

I've become a member of a private club in Hollywood that requires all black clothing and I've really gotten into that scene.  I've posted some of my outfits that I wear there on the you look fabulous thread.  I've gotten way more bold there than I ever did at any of these trans clubs.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: I Am Jess on September 13, 2018, 02:47:47 PM
I have been going to the Saturday T-Girl Nights at Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach for three years now.  (Jamie, the gal who runs it, has also started having a second event on different Saturdays at the Hamburger Mary's in West Hollywood.  It is not as established as the one in Long Beach and doesn't have as many attendees.  She also runs the Tuesday night karaoke party at the Long Beach venue.)  There is also a trans night at Club Cobra in North Hollywood every Thursday.

The clubs all have different vibes and while many of the same people attend each of these clubs there are some differences.  The Saturday Long Beach event has been going on for many years and has a fairly large and devoted attendance group.  It consists of individuals in transition, CD's and admirers (>-bleeped-<s).  They play EDM music with a Latin beat.  The dress varies with some going club hot and others going for a more refined look.  I've even gone in shorts and cute top.  I've also gone with some pretty daring club wear.

The Tuesday Long Beach event is a karaoke night and the people tend to not get dressed up.

The Saturday West Hollywood event is new and is still trying to get it's vibe together but I suspect that it will be very much like the Long Beach Saturday events.

The trans night at Club Cobra is a much different vibe.  It attracts a lot of >-bleeped-<s and has a fairly large contingent of working girls looking for dates.  The outfits are mostly club wear.

There is at least one other event that is just starting up in Long Beach and I'm not sure what the schedule is there.  I've never gone and so I can't really tell you much about it.

I've become a member of a private club in Hollywood that requires all black clothing and I've really gotten into that scene.  I've posted some of my outfits that I wear there on the you look fabulous thread.  I've gotten way more bold there than I ever did at any of these trans clubs.
Thanks Jess, I appreciate the info😊
  •