Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Who’s cookies are these! 🍪🍪🍪

Started by Jessica, August 30, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

These Lemon Biscottis are for Faith!

cc: @Faith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Lemon Bars for Jessica Rose.......but of course!

cc: @Jessica_Rose

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

These cheesy heart shaped pasta cookies are for Michelle and Laurie!

cc: @Michelle_P @Laurie

•  

Jessica

Lemon Brownies??  Delicious and for Danielle [emoji177][emoji177]

cc: @Alaskan Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
The Lemon Brownies that you made just for ME look absolutely delicious and raised my spirits today when I saw your posting and picture. 
In addition, all of our other forums friends that you made cookies for should have equally raised spirits too.
   Cheesy heart shaped pasta cookies for  @Michelle_P  and  @Laurie
        Lemon Bars for  @Jessica_Rose
            Lemon Biscottis for  @Faith
                Lemon Snaps for  @Steph2.0

Jess, you are so very thoughtful and encouraging to every one on the forums, please continue to stay encouraging and supportive as you are.

My biggest HUGS for you!!!!
Danielle
  [emoji177]

The
Quote from: Jessica on March 03, 2019, 09:22:51 PM
Lemon Brownies??  Delicious and for Danielle [emoji177][emoji177]

cc: @Alaskan Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 03, 2019, 11:25:01 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
The Lemon Brownies that you made just for ME look absolutely delicious and raised my spirits today when I saw your posting and picture. 
In addition, all of our other forums friends that you made cookies for should have equally raised spirits too.
   Cheesy heart shaped pasta cookies for  @Michelle_P  and  @Laurie
        Lemon Bars for  @Jessica_Rose
            Lemon Biscottis for  @Faith
                Lemon Snaps for  @Steph2.0

Jess, you are so very thoughtful and encouraging to every one on the forums, please continue to stay encouraging and supportive as you are.

My biggest HUGS for you!!!!
Danielle
  [emoji177]

Danielle, we all are here to experience life and love. I live my life knowing that we all are seeking the same thing. 🌸🌸🌸 Happiness 🌸🌸🌸

Recall the words by Paul McCartney.......

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Michelle_P

There are always chocolate chip cookies here for @Jessica.  Unless she wants to branch out to a nice Russian rye or tomorrow's attempt at a cheddar jalapeño fougasse?

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on March 04, 2019, 12:24:56 AM
There are always chocolate chip cookies here for @Jessica.  Unless she wants to branch out to a nice Russian rye or tomorrow's attempt at a cheddar jalapeño fougasse?

Sounds tempting Michelle!  I visit my own Tooth Fairy tomorrow morning, maybe in the afternoon.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•  

Faith

Quote from: Jessica on March 03, 2019, 09:10:48 PM
These Lemon Biscottis are for Faith!

oo, lemon Biscottis, yum. Not to be greedy (yes I am) can I have a sampling of the others as well? They don't need all of those :D

Wait!!?? What about personal delivery?
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on March 03, 2019, 09:08:04 PM
These Lemon Snaps are for Stephanie!

cc: @Steph2.0

COOKIE?? YOU MAKE ME COOKIE??

OMM NOMMM NOMMM NOMMM!!!!!

Thank you so much for thinking of me, Jessica!! [emoji3590]

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Wow Jessica! All these cookies. You have been a busy girl. I'm crazy about lemon. I just shared a lemon crunch pie with @AvaNovum. Yum num num.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Donica on March 06, 2019, 12:34:46 PM
Wow Jessica! All these cookies. You have been a busy girl. I'm crazy about lemon. I just shared a lemon crunch pie with @AvaNovum. Yum num num.

All the lemons from our relatively young Meyer Lemon tree, but we got several bags full from a neighbor.  If you got em, use em!

•  

Jessica

Who's Brownies are these???
@Alaskan Danielle could you share these with everyone after you cut them?

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Aweeee.....   you made brownies for me????   Yes, I will share with all.
Thank you for thinking of me.

HUGS,
Danielle
   [emoji171]

Quote from: Jessica on May 18, 2019, 09:27:03 PM
Who's Brownies are these???
@Alaskan Danielle could you share these with everyone after you cut them?

•  

Jessica

Btw that's a first peek at our new backsplash in the kitchen.
Rustic subway...ha!

•  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 18, 2019, 09:55:31 PM
@Jessica
Dear Jess:
Aweeee.....   you made brownies for me????   Yes, I will share with all.
Thank you for thinking of me.

HUGS,
Danielle
   [emoji171]

I just finished dinner a bit ago, this looks yummy for desert, I'll have a square Danielle  :)

Thanks @Jessica

C -
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jessica   @sarah1972
Dear Jess and Sarah... my dear friends here on the Forums:
I know that both of you are going through difficult personal times and I want you to be aware that I am thinking about you and praying for your success in resolving the issues....

This heart shaped sprinkle cookie is for you... I baked several dozen of them so please plan to take several, hopefully that will cheer you up and let you know that your are not alone in your difficulties...  my heart is hurting for you and trusting that you will get through this very soon.

HUGS and more HUGS,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

Awww... thank you Danielle,

I will give my part of the cookie to Jessica today, she needs it much more than I do

@Jessica

Hugs to both of you,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 29, 2019, 07:30:03 PM
@Jessica   @sarah1972
I know that both of you are going through difficult personal times and I want you to be aware that I am thinking about you and praying for your success in resolving the issues....

This heart shaped sprinkle cookie is for you... I baked several dozen of them so please plan to take several, hopefully that will cheer you up and let you know that your are not alone in your difficulties...  my heart is hurting for you and trusting that you will get through this very soon.

HUGS and more HUGS,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

@Alaskan Danielle @sarah1972

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 29, 2019, 07:30:03 PM
@Jessica   @sarah1972

HUGS and more HUGS,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle  💕💕💕   
I had the pleasure of trying these cookies earlier when you placed it in my Jess's Mess thread before they were baked.
Your heart shaped cookie cutter came in handy today.
My troubles seem petty to many on the site.
Feeling let down does have its impact though.

Quote from: sarah1972 on May 29, 2019, 08:12:21 PM

I will give my part of the cookie to Jessica today, she needs it much more than I do

@Jessica

Hugs to both of you,

Sarah

Thank you too Sarah, it's fun sharing!

•  

Jessica

These scones are for @Faith
And love means never having to say sorry!  We love you Faith [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

The biscottis are for all to share!

•