Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dr. Sinclair in LA

Started by Wynternight, August 10, 2015, 05:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wynternight

Does anyone know anything about Sinclair in LA? Anyone here been to him for GRS? He seems to fly under the radar but his results look amasing and he has very good reviews. He limits his surgeries to just a few a week and goes for quality over quantity. He's a plastic surgeon and works with a urologist. His office also bills insurance.

I would love to hear some first hand accounts if anyone has any.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Jill F

Yes, I would like to know more about him as well. He and Dr. Alter pretty much work out of my backyard.  I'm quite aware of what Dr. Alter has to offer ($40K out of pocket, no help with insurance claims, long anesthesia, Beverly Hills aesthetics), but Sinclair has recently got on my radar due to the short wait list and the possibility of him taking insurance.
  •  

mfox

Has anyone else besides Anne had experience with Dr Sinclair?  He's the highest rated surgeon on vitals.com (among TS surgeons) and he's a WPATH member, yet no one seems to select him for surgery (from Susans anyway)?

That's surprising, considering he reportedly doesn't have a waiting list, his fees are similar to other highly rated U.S. surgeons, and he's been practicing since the 1970s.  Any comments?
  •  

chuufk

Nothing to do with Dr Sinclair, just a note about surgeons. Mine (UK, not US) was also a plastic surgeon rather than a urologist and he also limits himself to one or two surgeries a week. He reckoned that being a plastic surgeon, and therefore concerned with looks and outcome as well as function, gave him an edge that urologists lacked.

So do not be put off by fewer operations and the fact that he is not a urologist.
  •  

Jerri

I am scheduled for November 9th with Dr Sinclair and his team, I so far felt they have been very helpful, with everything. I may be able to update this review better after I am back
one day, one step, with grace it will be forward today
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: Jerri on October 06, 2015, 09:32:24 AM
I am scheduled for November 9th with Dr Sinclair and his team, I so far felt they have been very helpful, with everything. I may be able to update this review better after I am back

Please do, Jerri. I'd love to hear another firsthand account.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: chuufk on October 06, 2015, 07:45:46 AM
Nothing to do with Dr Sinclair, just a note about surgeons. Mine (UK, not US) was also a plastic surgeon rather than a urologist and he also limits himself to one or two surgeries a week. He reckoned that being a plastic surgeon, and therefore concerned with looks and outcome as well as function, gave him an edge that urologists lacked.

So do not be put off by fewer operations and the fact that he is not a urologist.

He has a urologist on his team so no concerns there. I'm just surprised he's not widely known.

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Jill F

I just sent an inquiry to him.  We'll see what happens...
  •  

Nadia.20102010

I had my surgery done by him about 6 weeks ago. I am very happy with the results. Please ask any questions you have and I'll answer.
  •