Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

My transitioning plan

Started by Isabelle1970, September 06, 2018, 05:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isabelle1970

Hi all

I have made a plan for transitioning and would appreciate your thoughts. My plan is based around loosing 8 st as I am very overweight and the goals will help me.

7kg.  Start buying little bits to dress in to make me feel better. Start hormones. Voice, walk and stance training
14kg  start shaving my body
21kg. Start laser/Electolysis treatment (face, chest, bum and scrotum) Makeup
28kg. Go out as Stacie. ( will need a friend here lol )
35kg. Rhinoplasty, hairline come out to daughter. (Let her name me)
42kg. Hip liposculpting, jawline and chin
56kg. Bum liposculpting, eye shape
63kg. Breast augmentation, full time, RLE, name change, etc

I feel comfortable doing it this way, but am I getting it wrong?
  •  

Alice V

Don't you think it's a bit rigid? Why tied your transition to weight? Do what you want when you feel it ok.
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Nothing wrong with setting goals. Achieving a healthy weight is just about the best thing you can do for your body and mind. Having a structured framework is a sound way to kick off motivation and drive. At each goalpost a reassement can be carried out and the focus can go on the next goal. Putting the focus on the whole sequence at once is potentially overwhelming and de-motivating.
I think the whole idea is good though.

The Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a single step .

Wishing you the very best, Kirsten

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Denise

I agree with all the other comments.  A plan is a great thing.  Be flexible plans change, I know mine did.

I have two comments or concerns. 

You have multiple (3?) surgeries for your face, consider reducing that number by one.  It will save time, money, recoveries, number times under anesthesia, etc.

I'm not sure why you're waiting to tell your daughter.  If you start losing all that weight she'll question what's going on way before you get to tell her.  You'll need all the support you can get while transitioning.  If you're afraid of a negative reaction you might not want to add another reason of "why didn't you tell me months ago "

The plan looks good but the first thing a good general does is to throw the plan out when the war starts.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: Denise on September 07, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
I agree with all the other comments.  A plan is a great thing.  Be flexible plans change, I know mine did.

I have two comments or concerns. 

You have multiple (3?) surgeries for your face, consider reducing that number by one.  It will save time, money, recoveries, number times under anesthesia, etc.

I'm not sure why you're waiting to tell your daughter.  If you start losing all that weight she'll question what's going on way before you get to tell her.  You'll need all the support you can get while transitioning.  If you're afraid of a negative reaction you might not want to add another reason of "why didn't you tell me months ago "

The plan looks good but the first thing a good general does is to throw the plan out when the war starts.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Losing weight can just be explained as "for health reasons", "to feel better about myself", etc. anyway, I think it can be detrimental to come out as trans[itioning] too early; of course everyone is different, but as someone who told people early on in my transition, it really wasn't necessary, and it could have made things a little easier without people trying sabotage my transition.
  •  

Isabelle1970

My daughter is 12 and want to protect her as long as possible.,the weight loss is also for health reasons, being 8st overweight isn't healthy. I like the idea of cutting the ops to 2 on the face though, I may also combine breast augmentation with a Brazilian bum lift. You are also right about plans changing, but as I learned failing to plan is planning to fail.

Another reason for waiting to tell my daughter is I would like her to give me my final name. I'm sure she will take it ok once she comes to terms and over the shock.
  •