Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Guess The Movie Line

Started by Donica, September 13, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

Quote from: Donica on May 09, 2019, 07:06:45 PMMy God girl!!! You have me stumped.

You don't watch "Lucifer"? Chloe and "the devil"? Season 4 is about after she finally realizes IT'S TRUE, she sees his real "devilface" and her & daughter disappear for a while, needing to "process all"! (daughter's "babysitter" is a demon, one of Lucifer's favorites)

lol Actually had the audacity to bring this show up in my local church group one day contending that "the devil" is not a bad/evil person at all; he's just doing the job of "tempting human desires" that God assigned, gave to him to do. I mean how do we exercise "free will" if we're not faced with terrible, soul-destroying choices?

SHOCK! lol The reception was not well . . . as a "trans Christian" isn't it our job to not run and hate but, rather, to educate and challenge "them" on their own "belief system", at their own game?

I think it's sooo cool that "religion" is not only alive and well; but it's taken a more popular twist! Well, needless to say Chloe is skeptical of his love until quote above: in his human condition he is truly risking his thousands of years existence to just be around, with her!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Chloe on May 09, 2019, 07:56:18 PM
You don't watch "Lucifer"? Chloe and "the devil"? Season 4 is about after she finally realizes IT'S TRUE, she sees his real "devilface" and her & daughter disappear for a while, needing to "process all"! (daughter's "babysitter" is a demon, one of Lucifer's favorites)

lol Actually had the audacity to bring this show up in my local church group one day contending that "the devil" is not a bad/evil person at all; he's just doing the job of "tempting human desires" that God assigned, gave to him to do. I mean how do we exercise "free will" if we're not faced with terrible, soul-destroying choices?

SHOCK! lol The reception was not well . . . as a "trans Christian" isn't it our job to not run and hate but, rather, to educate and challenge "them" on their own "belief system", at their own game?

I think it's sooo cool that "religion" is not only alive and well; but it's taken a more popular twist! Well, needless to say Chloe is skeptical of his love until quote above: in his human condition he is truly risking his thousands of years existence to just be around, with her!
Yes I'm sorry Chloe. I don't have a subscription for that kind of thing? Please don't get me wrong but you seem to rock this type of thing very well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Donica on May 09, 2019, 08:27:49 PM
Yes I'm sorry Chloe. I don't have a subscription for that kind of thing? Please don't get me wrong but you seem to rock this type of thing very well.

Actually I should say yes I have seen one or two episodes of each of these different types of different series. In fact one of my favorites is "into the Badlands". But still I have to admit I don't follow those as much as I would like to.

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: Donica on May 09, 2019, 08:30:31 PMone of my favorites is "into the Badlands"

That's on live TV, which I don't have, yes great show too I saw season one then I/it got lost, picked up around season 3 (or 4?) which i didn't want to watch out of order so . . .

Am behind on Supernatural as well!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •