Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Viral video circling the web

Started by Sky1090, December 29, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coffeedrew

I really do feel bad, but most of us have been there and yes it sucks. The manager could have called the police on her for kicking the display. I think from the perspective I saw this person was having a bad day, and there are so many unknowns about the situation.  I almost felt like maybe this was a regular customer...or this person wanted to transition, but could not take hormones for whatever reason, and that could explain the rage. It is sad what ever the case is because it goes back to a be the change you wish to see in the world. Everytime I get called male it is okay, and I if I get called ma'am or female then it is a secret win inside my head. I just smile, and move on with my life. #leaveapositiveimpression #moveonwithyourday
  •  

JMJW

I don't think quietly moving on is in her best interest as a rapper. From a career perspective it's probably best if she made a youtube/instagram/twitter/facebook account right now and started posting material.
  •  

Myranda

Quote from: jill610 on January 05, 2019, 07:23:08 AM
This brings back the old conversation about passing and if it is important or not. To me it is very important. I fo not identify as a man or as a trans woman. I identify as a woman, which means that my trans-ness is between me and God and I don't want everyone else to be in on that knowledge. That's just my needs and desires and everyone is different, but this video highlights my intrinsic need to not be identified as trans and associated with that kind of caricature of trans women represented in this video.

Jill this right here is exactly how I feel about this video and the whole topic in general.

•