Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Amazing Discoveries...

Started by tgirlamc, September 19, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pretty pauline

I'm late arriving Ashley, congratulations on your 2nd wedding anniversary, hard to believe it's 2 years, where does time go, and your so right, we just don't know how life turns out, and granparents that is so wonderful.
Myself and hubby celebrated out 8th wedding anniversary 1 month ago, but sadly we'll never be granparents, like you, if somebody told me 12 years ago that I would eventually married a man I'd have said they were crazy, but that's the way life turned out, wishing you all the happiness.
Pauline
If your going thru hell, just keep going.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: pretty pauline on September 25, 2018, 02:31:47 PM
I'm late arriving Ashley, congratulations on your 2nd wedding anniversary, hard to believe it's 2 years, where does time go, and your so right, we just don't know how life turns out, and granparents that is so wonderful.
Myself and hubby celebrated out 8th wedding anniversary 1 month ago, but sadly we'll never be granparents, like you, if somebody told me 12 years ago that I would eventually married a man I'd have said they were crazy, but that's the way life turned out, wishing you all the happiness.
Pauline

@pretty Pauline

Pauline!!!... I smiled as soon as I saw that you had posted!!! I'm so glad you are still checking in around here my friend!!!... Thank you so much for all the good wishes and congrats on your 8th anniversary with that handsome husband of yours!!! All good things to you both and I will try to get an email off to you sometime in the near future and catch you up on life in California!!!

Onward we go my brave sister!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All...

I hope you are all well and are feeling the hope and promise of this new year...

I thought the events of last night would fit well into this thread from last September as further support of my contention, that we never truly know what lies on the other side of the door of possibilities...until we walk through it.

Last night, I became a grandmother... That is not a title in life I ever saw being applied to me but, I welcome everything about it... I will strive always to live up to examples set by my own grandmothers... They were very important people in my life and I have some big shoes to fill...

My granddaughter will know well, a lifetime of her own amazing discoveries... She will know the power of Love, Hope and Possibilities... Look Out World!!! 🌺💕

Onward we go!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Jessica

Grandma Ashley!  🌸🌸🌸

I love it ❤️❤️❤️

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

KathyLauren

Congratulations, Granny Ashley!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

JulieAllana

Jeez, you don't look old enough to be a grandmother!
1/4/18 - Admission to self of trans - Start of transition
2/10/18 - First time out in public
2/12/18 - Ears Pierced
2/16/18 - Started Laser Hair removal on face
7/4/18 - Down 101 pounds since 1/4/18.  Maybe start HRT at 210-15
9/22/18 - Weighed in @207 (down 113 lbs) this morning.
10/1/18 - Started HRT

•  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

Allison S

Congrats [emoji24] that's so sweet

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

barbie

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 08, 2019, 02:17:28 PM
Hey All...

I hope you are all well and are feeling the hope and promise of this new year...

I thought the events of last night would fit well into this thread from last September as further support of my contention, that we never truly know what lies on the other side of the door of possibilities...until we walk through it.

Last night, I became a grandmother... That is not a title in life I ever saw being applied to me but, I welcome everything about it... I will strive always to live up to examples set by my own grandmothers... They were very important people in my life and I have some big shoes to fill...

My granddaughter will know well, a lifetime of her own amazing discoveries... She will know the power of Love, Hope and Possibilities... Look Out World!!! 🌺💕

Onward we go!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Congrats, Ashley.

I am not quite sure when I can have a grand child. My eldest son is just 22 years old, having no plan of marriage, not to mention dating a girl.

Enjoy your new life as a grand mom!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Congratulations Ashley!  Grandchildren are great.  A photo of a favorite tea towel.

But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on January 08, 2019, 06:40:23 PM
Congratulations Ashley!  Grandchildren are great.  A photo of a favorite tea towel.

Ha!!! Thank You to all my Beautiful Sisters for your sweet words!!!...

There is so much for us to claim in all this that is glorious!...  and,  it is my wish that each and every one who comes here... filled with fear and trepidation, about what is ahead, will come to understand this... hold on... even when it is hard because your life is just waiting patiently for you to finally show up....

Onward we go brave brothers and sisters....

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

tgirlamg

Hi All,

I just wanted to finish this with a picture of a proud grandmother, holding her granddaughter for the first time... I have cropped her out because I see her privacy as something for her to make the decisions about in the years to come... you'll just have to trust me that she is the most gorgeous little angel I have ever seen...

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave brothers and sisters!!

Ashley  :)

•  

Kendra

What a precious photo and moment.  Amazing, and inspiring to all. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Kendra on January 14, 2019, 10:15:00 PM

Kendra!

Thanks so much my dear sister and thanks for the vote of confidence as well!!! 😉

Hugs and Lotsa Love!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Kendra on January 14, 2019, 10:15:00 PM

Kendra says it all!
Wonderful photo 🌸🌸🌸

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

GingerVicki

•  

Zoey421

What a beautiful pair - a new grandmother and granddaughter. Congratulations, Ashley, for the amazing miracle of life that has entered your life. Many Hugs, Luv Zoey
  •  

tgirlamg

@Jessica @GingerVicki and @ Zoey421

Thanks to each of you, my beautiful and precious sisters!!! ❤️

Onward we go!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸

•  

LizK

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 14, 2019, 08:18:15 PM
Hi All,

I just wanted to finish this with a picture of a proud grandmother, holding her granddaughter for the first time... I have cropped her out because I see her privacy as something for her to make the decisions about in the years to come... you'll just have to trust me that she is the most gorgeous little angel I have ever seen...

Onward we go brave brothers and sisters!!

Ashley  :)

Awwwwwh Ashley how gorgeous is that photo of a loving Grandmother...can't wait for my own to spoil. I have to say that it does suit you LOL

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

TonyaW

Best thing about grandkids is you get to give them back. 

Worst thing is you have to give them back.

Congrats,  Grandma Ashley.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•