Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Full time!

Started by Courtney.lane408, September 21, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtney.lane408

Quote from: Clairetheanalytical on October 02, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
Omg what a TRANSformation! Honestly Courtney you're total goals.... I'm at around 8mths on HRT and still very much in the closet. If I can get results like you I'll be sooo happy, you pass 100% so stunning! :D

Congrats on starting your new life girl!
Awh thanks I hope you get where you want to be to! And that's okay everyone does this at their own pace! Excited for you when you do get to go full time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Courtney.lane408 on October 01, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
Well I ended up chickening out and didn't get one so I ended up just going with my mom to get  hers but yall are gonna love this she is the best mom ever.

So my mom only has one tattoo,one small blue and one small pink butterfly like on her hip that she got about 6 years ago when me and my sister went off to college to signify like her children growing up and going off into the world kinda thing.

So she tells me the other week she is gonna get a tattoo and since I had been talking about getting one I should come to and we can get them together. So we get there and then she starts explaining to the girl what she wants and I just started balling. She is there to get the blue butterfly changed to pink..... since she now has two daughters!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Courtney.lane408

Wow your mum sounds really nice - that is super awesome! 

and now time is counting away! - not long till your consult!  next week?

Take care,

Sonja.
  •