Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I went to my Transgender Grandmother's house and I brought...

Started by HappyMoni, September 22, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

I went to my transgendered grandmother's home and brought her a new Apple Watch so she could do her own EKGs and monitor her exercising. 

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maid Marion

•  

Lacy

I went to my transgranny's house and taught her the Zouk dance for her disco party!
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

ChrissyRyan

I went to my transgranny's home and gave her some Antacids because she had a discomforting time apparently that started a few hours after eating two bowls of her neighbor's hot chili.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Ryuichi13

I went to my transgranny's house and gave her a nice Bento lunch. 

For those that don't know what a bento is, its a Japanese-style meal, often made for lunch. 

In case you want more information! (^_^)

Ryuichi

•  

Maid Marion

A pretty floral chemise!

I'll have Bento lunches when I'm near Boston.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I went to my transgendered grandmother's home to bring to her a nice friendly dog so she could have a pet companion.
  •  

CynthiaAnn

I went to granny's house and brought her an electric guitar to jam on....
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I went to my transgendered grandmother's home to bring to her a gift card for a foot massage and a pedicure.
  •  

Ryuichi13

I went to my transgranny's house and helped her plant a garden, since spring is here!

Ryuichi

•  

Anne Blake

When my granddaughter visited her transgranny she baked a HEAVENLY cherry chocolate cake for my birthday, and I loved it!
  •  

CynthiaAnn

I went to granny's house and brought her some lacy Intimates to enjoy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I went to my transgendered grandmother's home to bring some freshly squeezed organic juice.

Chrissy
  •  

Ryuichi13

I went to my transgranny's house and we went Kite flying!

Ryuichi

•  

ChrissyRyan

I went to my transgendered grandmother's home to bring her some Lacey Swiss cheese!

Chrissy
  •  

Maid Marion

•  

CynthiaAnn

I went to granny's and brought her a nice Negligee to dance in the moonlight with...
  •  

Ryuichi13

I went to my transgranny's house and we sat out in the Open, underneath the warm spring night sky.  Aaaaahhhh... <3

Ryuichi

•  

TonyaW

I went to my transgranny's house and brought her some Progesterone, cause that's what all the cool girls are taking these days. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Maid Marion

•