Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

FFS with Dr. Bryan Rolfes, before and after

Started by sherie157, October 12, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sherie157

I had FFS and BA with Dr Bryan Rolfes, Minneapolis MN, on 5/14 and 5/15/2018. Procedures included forehead/brow reduction, cheek implants, lower lid lift, chin reduction, rhinoplasty, facelift, and laser fraxel to improve skin tone. I went in with realistic expectations and am pretty pleased with the results.

Attaching images on this site seems a bit tedious and directions are confusing (and I'm an engineer!!!).  I posted them all to this closed Facebook group:  FFS Facial And Body Feminization Surgery / TS TG.  Search under my name - Sherie Kristie.

If a moderator wishes to reach out with simple instructions to attach them here, I'm open to giving it a go.

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Hi Sherie,

Here is a link to instructions posted by Danielle.  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,239999.msg2163429.html#msg2163429

I'm glad you're happy with the results and I look forward to seeing your photos.
Judi

But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •