Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

KamTheMan

Started by superkam41, October 20, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superkam41

KamTheMan was my former username, but I can't log back in so I'm starting fresh with SuperKam41 (which is also my instagram in case anyone cares)  ;D  I can't view my old profile to see when I last posted, but I think it was soon after starting T or getting Top Surgery. Figured I would post an update. I started T June 4, 2014 and had Top Surgery August 31, 2015.

Body:

Beard:

A year and a half ago:

Baby Kam 6 Months on T:

High School:
  •  

Grunt

Welcome back, Kam! You look amazing!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

@superkam41
Dear Kam:
I am most pleased that you had decided to re-join the site.
Thank you for writing your first posting.... other members will be along to offer their thoughts and comments in response to your specific questions and concerns..

Thank you for posting your thoughts here on this thread. 

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done regarding your transition journey that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

Please allow me to warmly WELCOME your return to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.
I have included information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Welcome back Kam!  I found your old profile and will discuss with my betters to reactivate your old account with a new password, since you may have forgotten your old one that should still work.  We can merge the new with the old if you would like.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

superkam41

Quote from: Jessica on October 20, 2018, 11:06:53 AM
Welcome back Kam!  I found your old profile and will discuss with my betters to reactivate your old account with a new password, since you may have forgotten your old one that should still work.  We can merge the new with the old if you would like.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

That would be great thank you!!
  •  

Mariah

Kim if you have access to your original email you can reset that password easily. Do you remember what the email was and do you have access to it. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

superkam41

I'm not entirely sure what the email was. It might have been i_say_yall@yahoo.com which I might be able to access. But when I go to 'forgot password' it says that email isn't associated with a username, so I'm not sure.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: superkam41 on October 20, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
I'm not entirely sure what the email was. It might have been i_say_yall@yahoo.com which I might be able to access. But when I go to 'forgot password' it says that email isn't associated with a username, so I'm not sure.

@superkam41 Dear Kam:
I just now sent an email to you with your email address that you used to open your SuperKam41 profile
If you need more help feel free to let me know.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

KamTheMan

BOOM, got it going  ;D If there's anyway to delete that profile and/or change my username (when I first joined as a questioning youngling I chose jordiboi420 and would like to change it to superkam41 if possible. If not, all good! Thank you for the help!!

•  

Jessica

@KamTheMan

Quote from: KamTheMan on October 20, 2018, 03:26:50 PM
BOOM, got it going  ;D If there's anyway to delete that profile and/or change my username (when I first joined as a questioning youngling I chose jordiboi420 and would like to change it to superkam41 if possible. If not, all good! Thank you for the help!!

Hi Kam, superkam41 has been made available for you to change your profile name to.

Please verify your email address is correct. Name changes occur in 2 parts.
1. The first is that you will see is that your display name is changed.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

You can reply on this thread, or PM me directly.
Once I know that your email is correct, I will start the process.

Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•