News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Orbital rim shaving without forehead reduction

Started by mistyjensen, October 19, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistyjensen

Hi,

Has anyone here or know someone who has gotten their orbital rims shaved without forehead reduction? The reason why I ask this question is that two out of the three FFS surgeons I have consulted with so far said that I don't need forehead reduction as in forehead setback. My forehead is naturally setback. The third surgeon I consulted recommended orbital rim reduction, which I take it would entail shaving or burring of my orbital rims. I assume that the incision(s) for the orbital rim reduction would be at the hairline if I had forehead reduction. The surgeon, who I'm leaning towards to perform my FFS, didn't recommend forehead reduction. I know I should go with what he recommends for me. But perhaps I can convince him, within reason, to do orbital rim reduction. The other surgeon and I think my orbital rims are a tad prominent and thus convey a masculine look. I desire to have a convex, feminine shaped forehead.
Sincerely,

Caitlyn
  •  

ainsley

I did.  I wanted it, but my surgeon and my wife both disagreed with the need.  So, I had just the bossing removed.  I am happy with it and it looks natural.
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •