Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hi fellow "different" persons

Started by Linde, October 22, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Good day
I am an older person who was born androgynous (probably intersex), who wants to finish the bodies development to be a woman.  My psychologist classifies me as having always been more female than male and that I never finished puberty.  My body tries that now by growing itself a set of boobs.

Because of the fact that I had a penis, I was raised male (kind of in the beginning, because my parents wanted a girl).  My body never developed any of the secondary male sex characteristics (not even an Adams Apple, or  male chin/jaw line), and I tried very hard to fit my male role.  Luckily I had a job in the medical arena that was absolutely gender neutral, and that made my life much easier.  I was happily married (my wife loved my soft, hairless body, because it was so nice to cuddle with), until about 15 to 16 years ago, when I lost my ability to function as a male within a very short time.  This and some other problems destroyed my marriage.
My psychologist  feels that I went through menopause at that time, and this seems to be confirmed by the results of a genome analysis that put me into the same category as a typical post menopausal female.
Shortly after this kind of a menopause I started to play with the idea to become a woman.  At that time I did not even think much about that I was androgynous, or that i could be transgender.  I must have had dysphoria all my life, but I did not recognize it as such. 
The urge to become a woman got stronger and stronger, and really came out full blast when my breasts were starting to grow (kind like, now that we done with puberty, let's be the real thing).
So, here I am sitting, still looking more like an old geezer on his way to become an old hag!
My main goal is to be a full woman before I die!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Jessica

Hi Dietlind 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
I'm happy you have found us, there are others that share similar experiences and you're likely to help others with yours.

I see you're new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

V M

Hi Dietlind  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Dietlind
Dear Dietlind:
I want to  thank you for recently joining Susan's Place and coming here to share information about yourself in your post.. 
Also, please know that you are always welcome here.  Many of our members will now be aware of your arrival to the Forums and will be able to share with you, and you with them regarding your questions and comments.

I see that you have already been Officially Welcomed to Susan's Place
by our lovely members  @Jessica  &  @V M ...

Please also allow me to also give your a warm Welcome to Susan's Place.
I am thinking that you may have a lot more questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.  Be aware that there are many members here that can identify with your concerns and questions.

You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here on the Forums if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 
Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace. 

In her Welcome Message  Jessica included Important LINKS that will tell you about Susan's Place.  Included there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.   

Please don't be a stranger, we want to share postings and thoughts with you.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Alice V

Hey Dietling!

Sorry to hear about your marriage. At least, many others can choose between saving it or following their desire to be themselves with possibility to ruin it.
But I really like your attitude :D Just don't curse everyone around you when you'll became old hag, it's not healty I heard :D
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

HappyMoni

Hi Dietlind,
   Welcome to Susan's. My name is Moni. You have a very interesting story. Thank you for sharing. It sounds like you have a head start on the woman part but hope you aspire to better than old hag. lol I  transitioned at around 60 and did better than old hag.  Hope to see you around the site.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Linde

Thank you for the freindly welcome here.  It feels pretty cozy here!
I was told that I would be a very friendly old hag!  In fact, i was kind of adopted by a young woman, who is absolutely dedicated to make me looking great.  She had never had the chance to do anything with her mother, and now she wants to do mother daughter tings with me.
She goes with me shopping for clothing, she is doing my makeup.  Simply said, she wants me to be as hot looking as she can.
I own an old English sports car (1961 Triumph TR4 Roadster), and she plans already that we use that instead of a chick magnet as a guy magnet.  I think we might have fun!

So, no real old hag, just old!

•  

Alice V

Hahaha don't worry I'm just joking :D
Glad you had such support :)
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

HappyMoni

Dietlind,
   I thought the slang for the friend of the trans person was hag, as in Fag Hag or Trans Hag. They aren't terms I am cool with, but I am desperately trying to let you off the "hag" hook. lol Actually, your friend sounds like an angel.  Aren't supportive people great? I'm reading your vibes and picking up that you are really a hot mature woman. Maybe you should consider becoming a "cougar."

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Linde

Quote from: HappyMoni on October 22, 2018, 06:16:14 PM
Dietlind,
   I thought the slang for the friend of the trans person was hag, as in Fag Hag or Trans Hag. They aren't terms I am cool with, but I am desperately trying to let you off the "hag" hook. lol Actually, your friend sounds like an angel.  Aren't supportive people great? I'm reading your vibes and picking up that you are really a hot mature woman. Maybe you should consider becoming a "cougar."

I never ever thought about a cougar.  That sounds hot, sitting in my sports car and letting the fangs show a little while the claws are scratching over the steering wheel!

Somebody told me that I would be a great MILF, but I think I am a little to old to be a MILF.  I don't even know what the female version of a Sugar Daddy would be. cause I might fit that role!

•  

HappyMoni

How about a GILF, as in Grandmother I'd Like to...

]
  •  

Linde

Quote from: HappyMoni on October 22, 2018, 07:49:27 PM
How about a GILF, as in Grandmother I'd Like to...
Don't work, I have no grandchildren.  And my son and his spouse seem not want to have any kids (probably because they don't want the poor kids have me as a GILF?)

•